Really pleased with myself..............

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by coccinella, 26 April 2008 Social URL.

1. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Have just come back shopping and have bought a size 12 high waisted skirt from Next. It is also 'comfortable' and I can do it up without even breathing in. This for me is a massive improvement as I was struggling to get my a~#e into a size 14 before. Also bought a size 14 shirt instead of the usual 16 and am sooooooooooooooooo pleased :D. I got on the scales this morning and seem to have lost another 5lbs up til now this week (weigh day Monday). Hopefully making up for my measley loss last week. Have a great day everyone ! Julia xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Its a great feeling isn't it,I think it was last week I got a 36" waist pair of jeans on, no sweat,:D guess what this week I got some 34" jeans on same make and as new as the last.;) Mad innit, thats from a 48 waist:eek:
    Well done nellie:D xx

4. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done everyone,,ye all have fantastic losses

5. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Woo hoo go you!!!!
    Best feeling in the world isnt it, i think its better than seeing the scales moving downwards cos ya get to see the actual difference!

6. will

will Full Member

oh well done you, how great is losing weight as good as clothes shopping eh x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.