really proud of myself :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 30 July 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    my mum had a get-together last night as she has to go to hospital on Tuesday for a colonoscopy and if things ain't great they are gonna operate there and then...

anyway she had some friends over, by the time i got there after work it was about 9:30 and they were a few sheets to the wind :)

anyway the wine was flowing and there was lots of food.... and i didn't touch a thing...

i had a shake when i got there and then drank water...

the best feeling was when i walked in and one of the girls went "oh my gosh Sara you are looking fab!"

i know i don't look fab and she had been on the wine, but i still felt pretty good :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Well done! You should be proud that you stuck to your plan. Enjoy the compliment because there are plenty more to come x
  4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    Well done on avoiding the food and drink - social situations are the most difficult on CD, I find!

Hope all goes well on Tuesday for your Mum.
  5. trisha

trisha likes to post

healthy eating
    Wel done on avoiding the food and drink. Hope all goes well for your mum
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.