really proud of myself :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 30 July 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    my mum had a get-together last night as she has to go to hospital on Tuesday for a colonoscopy and if things ain't great they are gonna operate there and then...

anyway she had some friends over, by the time i got there after work it was about 9:30 and they were a few sheets to the wind :)

anyway the wine was flowing and there was lots of food.... and i didn't touch a thing...

i had a shake when i got there and then drank water...

the best feeling was when i walked in and one of the girls went "oh my gosh Sara you are looking fab!"

i know i don't look fab and she had been on the wine, but i still felt pretty good :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Well done! You should be proud that you stuck to your plan. Enjoy the compliment because there are plenty more to come x

4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well done on avoiding the food and drink - social situations are the most difficult on CD, I find!

Hope all goes well on Tuesday for your Mum.

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Wel done on avoiding the food and drink. Hope all goes well for your mum

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.