Really Raelly Stressed!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Afternoon all, what a day, first of all i am worried about tonights weigh in although i know i have lost im still worries, i have got my driving test tomorrow which im scared about! and i have lost my job apparently i am not flexible enough and they are getting someone from there head office now so im really pooped! but ive managed to get an interview for next tuesday. what a day hopefull my weigh in will go fine, ill pass my test tomorrow and get the job on tuesday! do you think i am asking for to much?
Hope everyone else is fine

just stopping by to give you hugs and support hun... what a time you are having... but well done on sticking with the diet!!!

I'm sending you mega positive vibes for your test tomorrow and the job on tuesday!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hey hun,

Thats a lot of things to deal with all at once. Well, as for the WI i'm sure you'll be fine, there's no reason why it wouldn't go well and there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of it so I wouldn't worry.

The driving test... I was scared about mine, but if you know what you're doing and just remember mirror signal manoeuvre, you'll be fine! If you just concentrate and remember that you CAN do this, you will pass with flying colours I'm sure.

As for the job- thats really pants! Don't they have to give you a period of notice? Do you have a contract? I really feel for you!

xxx

Thanks for the hugs and support, im sending bug hugs back. I know ive just got to concerntrate but not to much or ill flop. No no notice needed coz i was only temping (i didnt know that) and i never got round to signing a contract dont know if i had to what with it only being temp. They wernt 100% when i first started but i thought it was all sorted out. Bascially the bloke who gave me the job left the company before i started and didnt tell anyone else who i was so all a bit crap really

Thats pants, yeah with temping you can leave with no notice and they can get rid of you in the same way unless you specifically sign a contract for that particular job- even then its usually just to agree a minimum term of employment. I know what its like to be a temp as you can tell! lol, can you get on to an agency and see if they have anything going? If you are available straight away quite often they will snap you up!

xx

ive tryed but coz i can only do a few days a week there not interested, i just need to see what happens tuesday im sure my mum will put in a good work for me.

:grouphugg: :grouphugg:
Massive hugs sent for your rubbish day!! Good luck for tomorrow, just make sure you havent had to much water!! Dont know how well a toilet stop would go down with tester!!
As for the job im sure you will swing that 1 as well, if not theres always being a cd counsellor!!!!!!!!!

Hope your weigh ins gone well, let me know the results!!

Sarahxx.

Back