really really bad 2 WEEKS!

Well done though for not fallen off wagon you should be proud of yourself! if you feel like your going to fall off wagon couldnt you use your syns for a takeway or that little bit extra chocolate and have few days with no syns if you think you can do it?!! xx

Look at this the next time you feel your gonna fall off the wagon x :p

I had a bad 4 days kfc Indian chocolate the works went to class today and put on 1.5lb was gutted have lost half stone in 3 weeks and got about a stone to go so am utterly miserable but going to class helped me and I'm gonna get back on track and lose it!
Don't give up you've done it now hold your chin up (or 3 in my case lol) and just start over again.
Goodluck xxxxx

I just weighed in.. I stayed the same! Remarkable!
Don't lose hope yet! I think my problems money yknow, I can stick to it far easier when I can't afford to eat out!
But yeah I have had a massively lucky escape, clearly, and I'm taking this as a second chance.
You know what helps, I made a tumblr, I've not used it much but when I first made it I put loads of gross pictures of myself in underwear and looking at them really stops me. I follow all them anorexic girls too who post some good tips. Not the ones about not eating obv, their pictures are my inspiration to diet healthily, but they help you be that bit more obsessed with food so you're far more conscious about what you're doing.
I keep it anonymous though of course, so strangers can judge me without being nice and nobody I know will find it

I had a bad 4 days kfc Indian chocolate the works went to class today and put on 1.5lb was gutted have lost half stone in 3 weeks and got about a stone to go so am utterly miserable but going to class helped me and I'm gonna get back on track and lose it!
Don't give up you've done it now hold your chin up (or 3 in my case lol) and just start over again.
Goodluck xxxxx

1.5lb isnt bad though you can easily lose that next week! i hope mine that but i know that it defo wont lol! going to class does help :) lol thank you hope you lose it next week you have let me know :) and il let you know what i have gained haha xx

I just weighed in.. I stayed the same! Remarkable!
Don't lose hope yet! I think my problems money yknow, I can stick to it far easier when I can't afford to eat out!
But yeah I have had a massively lucky escape, clearly, and I'm taking this as a second chance.
You know what helps, I made a tumblr, I've not used it much but when I first made it I put loads of gross pictures of myself in underwear and looking at them really stops me. I follow all them anorexic girls too who post some good tips. Not the ones about not eating obv, their pictures are my inspiration to diet healthily, but they help you be that bit more obsessed with food so you're far more conscious about what you're doing.
I keep it anonymous though of course, so strangers can judge me without being nice and nobody I know will find it

WOW that is amazing!!! that really is bet you well chuffed :D i know that i defo wont be STS there is no possibly chance but i know this and im ready for it. going shopping 2mo get new gym stuff and the 30 day shred DVD so im all ready Mon. il be letting you know how much i actually gained :break_diet: lol! see i cant follw those girls they make me jealous lol! xx

Hey I can't add you as a friend :-( diverging about being new and having to post a big more? Guess what I've been bad tonight! Got in from work nothing in the house so eaten crap :-( toast and loadsa other stuff! Oh well gonna feel bad tomorrow but back on it :-( I'm 1.5 below target so gonna be bad next week and then back on it I need to be bad to get my mind straight sometimes that I do need to eat better! You feeling any better now? Hope so!

Sorry didn't mean to post that just yet suppose to say can't add you as a friend something about posting more and being new. X

My consultant told us that she had a gain of 7lbs last night. She must have had a really bad week.

Xx

Hey I can't add you as a friend :-( diverging about being new and having to post a big more? Guess what I've been bad tonight! Got in from work nothing in the house so eaten crap :-( toast and loadsa other stuff! Oh well gonna feel bad tomorrow but back on it :-( I'm 1.5 below target so gonna be bad next week and then back on it I need to be bad to get my mind straight sometimes that I do need to eat better! You feeling any better now? Hope so!

Oh :( i didnt know that well get posting so can add you as a friend hehe! :p aww have ya hun....wel your 1.5 under target so you can afford to treat yourself you deserve it you worked hard! like you said get it out your system and then back on track that what i am doing now getting it out my system then starting fresh Mon. Feeling bit better lol but havent stopped eating big fry up this morning...pub for dinner the list is endless but i have been shopping and cheered myself up and brought some new gym gear so im excited for Mon to find out the damage and get back on track hehe! il let you know what the outcome is :sigh: xx

well its the day before i get weighed i am scared very much eeekkk!!! last day off the diet today so i have enjoyed myself went my friends house and we both shared a large domino pizza with portion of chips and then shared a big galaxy bar! think i well and truely got it all out my system now lol! i am actually excited about starting it tomorrow and having this mini break has got my motivation back and determination! il be posting on here the gain i will have i reckon 10lbs!! prob more haha! il be happy with ANYTHING lower than that anything more il will have little cry and move on :p xx

I know how you feel, I had two really off weeks, then the following week I got back on track and lost the weight again, so don't worry too much, just drink loads of water and have a good week.

I know how you feel, I had two really off weeks, then the following week I got back on track and lost the weight again, so don't worry too much, just drink loads of water and have a good week.

how much did you gain in these 2 weeks? i had an off weeks while ago and gained 3 and half but week after lost 5 and half so not worried too much :) xx

Good luck at weigh in today :) x

well i have been....gained 7 and half pounds! :eek: but i am happy because was expecting 10lbs so 7 and half aint too bad il lose that :) back on track now it all out system doesnt help that i have come on period today :( so feeling crap and bloated and just groggy that prob why been eating so much haha! when i got weighed the woman told me how much i gained and when i said "oh im happy with that!" she looked at me like i was mad lol ;) but anyway the dreaded weigh in is other now phew! xx

Back