Really strange question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enoughisenough, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Can anybody answer something that I've been contemplating all day? I just bought some shoes on the internet, I absolutely love them and they were so cheap - one problem they are to too damned tight! So, has anybody noticed any weight loss in their feet? Strange question I know but I love these shoes!!!!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

Oh god yeah... I went from a 5 to a 4!!!!!! Your feet defo do lose weight too :D:D:D:D

Gen xx

4. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Brill - forget those jeans I wanted to get into - I have a new goal lol xxx

5. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope my feet will get smaller!! I feel your pain hun, there's nothing (that's right NOTHING! lol) worse than a gorgeous pair of shoes that are too tight! :(

6. Ameythist

Ameythist Full Member

yep i too went from size 6 to 5

7. rolo

rolo Full Member

Not sure. I have a pair of wedges that were killing me and really cutting into the top of my foot. I have worn them all day yesterday comfortably. I'm not sure if thats because there isn't so much weight pressing down on them or my feet have shrunk. I have always had very wide feet though.

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    right now I have the problem the other way around! Last year when I was at my heaviest I brought some gorgeous gold strappy sandals from next .. worn them once (don't get the chance to go out very often!) tried them on last night and my heel is a good half an inch hanging over the back of them. GUTTED!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.