Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Really struggled today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Today is day 7, and wow, its been a toughy. I had THE most stressful day at work. It really got on top of me. I just wanted food! After work I popped to Tesco, and I was so close to buying chicken, I picked it up, put it down, about 4 times. |Then realised it had added salt, and put it straight down. Almost ordered a chicken kebab, with every intention of not eating the pitta, but I didnt. I stuck with it. And it was hard. My 1st wi tomorrow, lets hope its been worth it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Don't worry, I'm sure your weigh in tomorrow will be exactly what you need to see for motivation! Good luck, and I know you can do it :)

4. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, I am just ending day 5 my weigh in is on Monday. Keep with it and keep talking yourself out of food, it will get easier :)

My week has been full of ups and down but talking my way through it got the end of July challange and the 8 week one I've set myself.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.