• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

really struggling... fat content

tegzy

S: 18st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.47%)
really not sure im actually eating enough...

today i had porridge for brekky
a banana mid morning
60g (dried weight) pasta with 1 tin of tuna, lighter than light mayo, onion, tomato & lettuce for lunch with an apple and a small pot of sugar free jelly
for tea i had a prok chop trimmed of all visible fat, abut 4tbs of mash made with skimmed milk, 1tbs of stuffing (was very excited when i found this complied with xen rules) carrots, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and a small amount of gravy

seemsalot now i write it down... hmmm

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 99.7kg C: 94kg G: 63kg BMI: 34.1 Loss: 5.7kg(5.73%)
Sounds ok to me... You could plug it to myfitnesspal.com has ph app also is on the web..

S: 332.5lb C: 313.5lb G: 196lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 19lb(5.71%)
Looks absolutely fine to me, very tasty!! I would say you are under for the fat content so dont worry there!! I dont really count per meal, just make sure everythings in the rules :) i was also made up when i realised i could have stuffing

Luisa

S: 21st4lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
just jam, or a banana. Laughin cow cheese spread!!

laughing cow cheese spread? seriously? within xencial rules? I am excited!!!! hells yeah!!! you have just made my day! :D

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
You should probably use my fitness pal, to watch your calories. You need to eat a minimum of 1200 cals a day. At some point during weight loss, you'll need to adjust your calories so you continue loosing weight, so starting at a 1200 min gives you the scope to do this in the future :)

tegzy

S: 18st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.47%)
ill look for the app now... was trying to get away from weighing and counting tho as i always fall off the wagon bcos i think about foid constantly when pointing etc x

S: 332.5lb C: 313.5lb G: 196lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 19lb(5.71%)
laughing cow cheese spread? seriously? within xencial rules? I am excited!!!! hells yeah!!! you have just made my day! :D
The extra light one are, but i dont like them so just have the light ones, which are not in the rules but i have had no problem with them.

I think the weight and counting everything got me last time round, so going to just stick to low fat and make sure i am sensible with my portions

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
Mayo on toast !!!!
Urggh that must have been vile

Dint think I'll be trying that one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins