really struggling... fat content

tegzy

really not sure im actually eating enough...

today i had porridge for brekky
a banana mid morning
60g (dried weight) pasta with 1 tin of tuna, lighter than light mayo, onion, tomato & lettuce for lunch with an apple and a small pot of sugar free jelly
for tea i had a prok chop trimmed of all visible fat, abut 4tbs of mash made with skimmed milk, 1tbs of stuffing (was very excited when i found this complied with xen rules) carrots, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and a small amount of gravy

seemsalot now i write it down... hmmm

Sounds ok to me... You could plug it to myfitnesspal.com has ph app also is on the web..

You should probably use my fitness pal, to watch your calories. You need to eat a minimum of 1200 cals a day. At some point during weight loss, you'll need to adjust your calories so you continue loosing weight, so starting at a 1200 min gives you the scope to do this in the future :)

ill look for the app now... was trying to get away from weighing and counting tho as i always fall off the wagon bcos i think about foid constantly when pointing etc x

laughing cow cheese spread? seriously? within xencial rules? I am excited!!!! hells yeah!!! you have just made my day! :D

The extra light one are, but i dont like them so just have the light ones, which are not in the rules but i have had no problem with them.

I think the weight and counting everything got me last time round, so going to just stick to low fat and make sure i am sensible with my portions

Mayo on toast !!!!
Urggh that must have been vile

Dint think I'll be trying that one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back