Really struggling! Need a kick up the arse!

izzie1

In week4, had a bad week last week, as was out at weekend and cheated so only lost 2lbs.
Failed to restart on Monday, was fine yesterday, but cheated today already!
I need to get into ketosis and stop being so bloody weak!
Away to write a motivation list and see if that will help keep my mind focused!
xx

:vibes::vibes:Sending you sum luv hun........Im on wk 4 too and am strugglin a bit but havent fallen off the wagon yet! I just keep taking each day in hrs...Have my 1st shake then 4/5hrs later 2nd shake and samee again then bout 3 hrs to bed........there another day gone. take it a day at a time hun and forget about past slip ups. Youve done it before, so heres ur kick up the arris.........NON CHEATY!!! (Dont know french for cheating but get my drift) x

Hiya. Come on dont beat yourself up. I know more than most how hard it is to restart - god knows I used to restart every bloody Monday!! I lost nearly 4 stone before my wedding and I was perfect for one whole month then went to Dublin for surprise weeked and ate all weekend, but still managed to lose come my following weigh in. That then gave me a license to be good Mon to Fri and eat what I wanted at the weekend! Every Monday I faced the same struggle but somehow got myself into this new routine and it worked for me. It prob played havic on my body tho..... Anyway after the wedding gained 18 lbs over the course of this last month (all my own falt and nothing to do with the diet) so I started again on Monday after kidding myself last week that i could manage to lose the weight by doing 2 sjakes and one meal - am deffo all or nothing kind of girl and lipo works the best and fasted for me, I gave myself good talking too and like you know am not happy with my weight therefore I either shut up and get on with it or accept you are what you are. Aks yousekf if you want to stay the same weight you are or not. It really is that easy a question. You can do it, its mind over matter. lOOK at how fantastic you did in the beginning. Peopl always say its harder the 2 nd time round but its not really, its the same, only this time you know what to expect so in theory I;d say you'll do better. This time you'll know not to cheat as you've seen how hard it can feel to get going again. best of luck - u can do this

COME ON! You only have 29 pounds to your goal - that will take you no time! 2 months max - and then think how great you are going to feel! You will be going out at the weekends and looking stunning!!!!!!

THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE TO PAY... YOU JUST GOT TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT PRICE DO YOU WANT TO PAY?

1. The price of sacrificing food for 2 months to achieve your goal so you look and feel amazing!

OR

2. The price of feeling fat and frustrated forever....

thefutureisbright - nicely put!!

how tall are you if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks,

Im tiny - 5ft nothing :)

xox

Thank you! I need to get back into the lt zone and I will be fine!
I DONT want to be a fat mummy, I want to be a yummy mummy! Cant cope with staying like this.
I am 5ft 2 pineapple.
xx

I just wondered as your goal is so light! I'm small as well but ever so slighty taller than you, am 5ft 4 inch.

right, then you have answered your question. you know wht to do. at the end of the day, its down to us, no one is making us to the diet and no is force feeding us into cheating. so come on, dust yourself down and think of the new you that you'll soon see.

Happy to oblige :D

71226288_4bed47b736.jpg

In all seriousness, think about why you are doing this diet, no-one's doing it for fun (although plenty of fun can be had along the way, especially on here)... we're all doing it because we're visualising the day when we're happy with the way our body looks to us & to others & to be happy & confident in our health :)

Your motivation list is a great start :)

lol Thats brilliant. Start again now and fill urself with water.

I started the diet when my baby was 8 weeks old (know ur not ment 2 lied to chemist) so a lot of the weight i lost would have been fluid and baby weight. Drink 5 ltrs a day (most days)

Back