Really struggling now!

lostpolarbear

So I'm 10st 1lb and want to get to 9st I'm on week 13 and this weekend was hubby's birthday so we ended up eating fri night (fajitas) sat night (pizza and chocolate- very very bad) and Sunday (fajitas again and cake) so so bad but its hard now to eat back on track. I just want to get on and lose the last little bit but seems harder than ever before!!!

Come on, get back on track. The longer you leave it the harder it will be:eek:. One month left and you will be at goal, come on you can do it.:D

Thank you guys I will definitely try my best! Got 2 more meals coming up at the end of the month but determined to do it carb free

Just an update, I managed to get back onto it properly (SS+) and lost 2lbs this week so now at 9st 13lbs yay! 13lbs to go! Need to keep going!!

You will get there no problem!

I like to use my clothes to keep me on track, whenever I feel discouraged from the diet I just try on clothes that didn't fit a month ago, and even some that were tight before and aren't now - it's the best way for me to see how far I've come and gives me the kick up the bum I need.

Good luck!! :)

You will get there no problem!

I like to use my clothes to keep me on track, whenever I feel discouraged from the diet I just try on clothes that didn't fit a month ago, and even some that were tight before and aren't now - it's the best way for me to see how far I've come and gives me the kick up the bum I need.

Good luck!! :)

That's a good idea thank you, I'll do that if I start to get off track. We've started having one day off a week where we have fajitas and maybe a snack and we still seem to be losing the weight, hubby lost 6 lbs last week! It's just keeping us going now were nearing the end. X

Back