Really struggling to be 100% :-(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by michellewild, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Hello peeps i am on day errrmmmm well i have forgot but it 3 n half weeks, over the weekend i slipped up and ended up having a drink and a curry as we where out at a party :(:(, anyway i vowed to go straight back on it on the monday just gone, which i did but i am really struggling to be 100%, i keep having little nibbles, not rubbish though but stuff like a piece of celery or a cherry tomato, i really need a kick up the bum cos i sooooo want to get to my 10st goal, i am drinking my 2 n half litres of water still , just need to get back into the swing of things, anybody got any tips :cry::cry::cry: xxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    All I can suggest is to keep yourself as busy as possible.have a bath,read a book,get out for a walk,go window shopping and look at all the smaller clothes that you are aiming to fit into. It is tough to get back into the swing of things but you know you can do it.you have done brilliantly and if you carry on losing as you are, you will be at your goal before you know it.
    Best of luck x

4. fatgirlslim74

fatgirlslim74 Determind to do it!!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello darling. I have had this problem before. Do not have a single thing! Once you do it, you will carry on. If you think about having something, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you want it, are you bored or sad, write down your tjpughts, I use a journal, it will make great reading in a few weeks time, lol. Oh, yes, Go and brush your teeth, nothing tastes nice with mint breath!

5. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Take it an hour at a time. If you feel desperate to eat, leave it an hour and see how you feel. When the hour is up, have a cup of black tea or a glass of fizzy water, to put you on for the next hour... the cravings go away.

If I thought about not eating for days on end, I'd cave in. I have to do it an hour at a time which then becomes half a day at a time, and once you're in the swing of it, time just flies.

6. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    heres your kick up the butt :asskick: just don't do it seriously, you will only be letting yourself down here i'am 3 months later still trying to get back onto the band wagon, finding it very hard. keep busy and try to occupy yourself, have some water brush your teeth etc. good luck :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.