really struggling today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccaharrison89, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Since thurs i have ate take out and been out for meals and basically ate rubbish,i get weighed ona fri so determined nt to have much if a gain i have tried to get back on track today, finding it hard as cant be bothered thinking about what i going to have as my next meal, and this is because i have ate rubbish all weekend.i am currently at a loss of 11bls and wanting to reach a stone before i set my next target

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beccaharrison89

Diet:
    slimming world
    Since thurs i have ate take out and been out for meals and basically ate rubbish,i get weighed ona fri so determined nt to have much if a gain i have tried to get back on track today, finding it hard as cant be bothered thinking about what i going to have as my next meal, and this is because i have ate rubbish all weekend.i am currently at a loss of 11lbs and wanting to reach a stone before i set my next target

4. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi becca. You have time to pull this back! Just focus on your goal, think positive and stay on plan till Friday. Everybody has times like your weekend and we lose motivation.... I often do! But keep at it!! Draw that line________ and start afresh. Big hugs. Xx

5. beccaharrison89

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hun. was the same last weekend though, but i didnt see the damage as i didnt weigh in last week as i weigh in at my mother in laws once a week and she was away, so panicking a bit now for fri.

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You've obviously got yourself into a little circle, which you need to get out of.

Firstly stop worrying about what you've eaten, it's done now & worrying just wont change a thing. Secondly you need to find a way of getting yourself into the same situation each week.

Take a look at the food diaries, recipes on here & look for your favourite take away menu & try making that instead.

You need to put the weekend behind you & start planning now. Have you tried to plan out your meals for the week? This works for some people.

You are so close to getting that stone award it would be a shame to mess things up now.

Good luck;)

7. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    hiyer hun, you've still got time to turn it round, good luck for weigh-in:D

8. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    get a pen and piece of paper, write out your plan for the week. planning the days out til then will help you be organised. Good luck hon.

9. B's lovely lady

B's lovely lady Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(7.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world Green days
    I agree with the others, get yourself organised and sort out a menu for the week. I always find I stick to healthy eating when I've got a plan and got all the right food at home! Otherwise im always popping to the shops and picking up rubbish foods! Everyone has there off days, forget about it and keep going. Well done on your 11lb weight loss!!! Xx

10. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Becca, Are you still battling with yourself, I wonder?
    Hope you will be able to get back to your planned diet and let us know how you are doing.

Take care.. we are all rooting for you..:)

11. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Becca, Thought I would post on here as well to let you know that I am thinking about you and hoping you haven't given up....You have been doing so well, don't let a blip - even a BIG one - set you off on the other track.
    Hope we will hear from you soon...take care...:)

12. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there, I have just been in the exact same situation as you. Last week, I had some personal stuff going off, which threw me off the plan, then I got going again and was ill, so just over a week, iv not really stuck to the plan.

I had a devil/angel conversation going round in my head. One saying, just carry on eating crap til weigh-day, accept the scales and get back on track next week. And the other one was saying, no start the plan again from this minute because if you carry on eating rubbish, your going to have an even bigger gain. It went on like that for a while.

I then decided that I would have a sneaky peak on the scales (and I wouldn't recommend anyone to do that), but just seeing how much I had gained in the short time of being off the plan, it made me realise that I needed to start on the plan immediately to control the gain and hopefully bring it back to a maintain instead. I am now on a reyt mission to do that.

Get a piece of paper and write down all the reasons why you want to lose weight and stick it on the fridge or on a cupboard, somewhere you can see it alot.

You have done so well up to now, so dont throw it away. Keep it going and you will feel so much better in the long run.

Good luck luv xx

13. beccaharrison89

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi emmaline i back on track and lost 2lbs last week. 1lbs to go for a stone , theen going to try and get my next and final stone off

14. beccaharrison89

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks tinneed tomato,back on track so feeling good.how u getting on ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.