Really struggling today :-(

ClaireLR

Not sure why - weighed in yesterday and had lost 11 pounds. Stupidly stood on the scales this morning and Id put half a pound on - not sure why (I did have beef as my protein yesterday though so maybe that's why).

Anyway I had to pop out to the farm this morning to get some fruit for my daughter and ended up absent mindedly eating a sample of haslet. Not the end of the world I know, but then I came back here and cooked a cottage pie for my daughter and hubbys tea and had a couple of spoonfuls of that too. Now there's some Ive left on the side ready for the freezer and I keep thinking I could eat it and start fresh tomorrow which I know I could do but I also know when I weigh myself tomorrow that ll Ill have gained loads of weight :(

Ive had Dr Pepper zero and loads of water (4 pints already today) and due to have my mealpack shortly. I had turkey for dinner as my protein so nothing else today. Just feeling deprived and fed up today :(

Sorry not support but I feel the same this week. After mt first WI I lost 10lb but since then found it hard to remain focussed.

Think we just need to keep reminding ourselves how far we've come and how good it was to loose weight. x x

Ive been so close to quitting so many times...not had any cheats or nibbles so far as somehow managed to distract myself...dissapearing into bath with book, shower trying out new exfoliator, coming on here, doing nails...etc. Add your new weight on here so you can see the percentage you have lost, spend 10mins on slim and save website putting your details in there so you can see the line graph..with a nice downwards line!! anything to motivate you again!! good luck xx

Thanks you guys. Ive come for a bath now, its hard because my daughter is 18 months old and I always cook everything fresh for her so when Im having a cooking day like today its so hard. I cant even leeave the cooking to hubs either as he works full time so that wouldnt be fair. Ive got a few meals cooked and frozen for her now though so that should help on the days that Im not feeling strong. I need to keep reminding myself that my 30th birthday is not that far away now (82 days) and I desperately want to lose as much weight as possible for that. X

Back