Really struggling today. :(

Billie-x

Having a bad day.
I'm tired have no energy grumpy really hungry and craving food today. It's day 6 :(
Have a bad head to :(:(
It's not that I'm craving unhealthy food or junk, I just want some meat or fruit !!!
Even a diet coke or some juice would do it !!!
:(

Me too hun everyone's sitting round me eating KFC as we speak its driving me crazy xx

we can do it!!

hang in there Billie, it is really hard to get food out of your system. i think everyone is grumpy to begin with, actually saying i was grumpy is being very nice to myself, i'm sure my o/h would think of something a lot worse to describe my mood for the first few weeks! but once i accepted i wasn't eating and that was that it's a lot easier. You're so close to your first weigh in and it'll be really worth hanging on for. Distraction is vital for the first few weeks, i never had so many baths or showers just to pass an hour of my time. Find a hobby, i started knitting (my friends think it hilarious, a 30 year old sitting knitting in the evenings!) i'm not very good at it but its something to do in the evenings so distract me from munching while watching tv.

Hang in there, by giving in you will only upset yourself in the long run and put yourself through further uncomfort for no good reason (getting back into ketosis)!
It does get better, just distract yourself and drink water in the mean time x x x

Back