Really struggling

Ninja

Silver Member
I'm really struggling again this week with controlling my syns.

I had a binge day on Tuesday but it was planned as a treat - curry, naan bread, etc. But I was planning on behaving the rest of the week. So I went for a really long walk on Wednesday and woke up Thursday with a bad foot. So I've been limping and hobbling about since then. I kept my syns to around 15 each day until last night. We planned to go to the cinema with the little one. Stopped off at Morrisons for a quick bite to eat and everything on the menu was with chips, in a creamy sauce or with lots of cheese. The only healthy option was a jacket potato but I just couldn't face that again (it seems to be all I eat if we go out) so I chose a Salmon, spinach pasta bake with 2 slices of garlic bread. When it came out it looked delicious. I tried a little and it was gorgeous and obviously made with lots of cream :sigh: and with a breadcrumb and cheese topping. So I asked the OH if he would swap with me. He had 3 sausages, mash, peas and gravy. I thought that they might be a little better or healthier for me. But on closer inspection the sausages were deep fried :cry: I ate 2 and half sausages. The mash was smash so that was free and I left as much gravy as I could.
For the cinema I'd made my own crisps and put them in a ziplok bag and put some grapes in a little tub. When we sat down to watch the film I started eating my crisps and they'd gone all soggy and soft...I was so disappointed :( . I thought fcuk it and pinched some of the OH's malteasers and chocolate eclair sweeties.....now I'm full of despair again. I only had 2lb to lose to get my 2 and half stone award and now I've sabotaged myself again!!!!!
I wouldn't mind so much if I was active and could walk it off, but I'm stuck at home with my foot on a pouf :cry::cry::cry:

Ninja. It's not that bad. Write it off, you know you did it, it wasn't the best and now close the door on it. Think about all the great stuff you've done so far, you're nearly two thirds of your way to target! It's great stuff. Everyone has bad days. get an SAS log out, stick on the toilet door, or somewhere you'll look and remind yourself why you're doing this. Write a manual food daiary everytime you eat sommething, and you'll be back on track, with the 2.5 stone award in your pocket before you know it! Go for it!

Ninja. It's not that bad. Write it off, you know you did it, it wasn't the best and now close the door on it. Think about all the great stuff you've done so far, you're nearly two thirds of your way to target! It's great stuff. Everyone has bad days. get an SAS log out, stick on the toilet door, or somewhere you'll look and remind yourself why you're doing this. Write a manual food daiary everytime you eat sommething, and you'll be back on track, with the 2.5 stone award in your pocket before you know it! Go for it!

I'm just totally fed up with myself. It's like I'm going around in circles. I'll have a couple of good weeks and then it's as though I've given myself a licence to just eat whatever I want cos I'm 'nearly there'.

Sorry to sound so glum :( I need a good kick up the arse and to stop feeling so sorry for myself.

Back