Really struggling....

Banafell

I restarted CD (SS+) on Monday last week, had my WI on Thursday and had lost 4lbs :) but everyday I'm finding it difficult more and more difficult to stick to the diet.

I'm sitting in work thinking about all the chocolate that's 'up for grabs' and have resisted, but it's so hard - there are free lunches almost every day and I'm sitting here drinking my soup, I feel so miserable.

What do you do to distract yourself in work time? apart from work :)

Thanks!

sorry you are struggling. I do things on my pc, I have a few websites and go on various forums. Play some games etc. I chew gum too, although they say try to avoid it otherwise it could make you more hungry but I don't find that myself.

I'm sorry you're struggling. I am too, so I'm not sure I can be an awfully big help!

I try to drink some water. Also, try the Cambridge vegetable stock powder in hot water. That can satisfy hunger sometimes.

Otherwise I just try and distract myself with all the wonderful things I'll be able to do when I'm slim...

I'm getting married in Cuba next March, I need to lose 3 stone and drop 2-3 dress sizes by then, when i'm getting bored or need something to take my mind off things I go online and look at what clothes I can order for my holiday, i'm a size 14 at the moment but have already started buying size 10's for my hols, hence the reason I cannot fail at this otherwise I will be going Cuba in jeans and jumpers as nothing will fit!

Morning - thanks to you all for replying :)

Lisa D - I'm getting married early December this year, so the clock is ticking for me to slim down so I can fit into a beautiful (small) wedding dress.

I had a bit of a 'dress up' session last night, that actually did wonders for wasting time and made me feel a little bit more confident about myself - apart from the leggings. I'd love to be able to wear leggings without a long top over the top, that's my goal!!

Anyway, roll on Tuesday!

Last edited:
Back