Really struggling :-(

My lady week and I dream about chocolate and crave bad food and haven't made any good food choices at all

Iv been doing so well this past few days to really try and get my 2 stone award tues! My tea was all prepared in the slow cooker - beef with passata, onions, peppers, chillis , garlic and mixed herbs!! Now my brother has asked if we will go to his and have takeaway....tonight!!( he's recently had a baby so wants to have us over for celebration!!) It's Chinese so I know if I get chicken n pineapple it'd not that many syns! Plus I haven't had any yet this week! I'm going to drive so I can only have diet coke!
Ohh I know I'm gonna fall off track now :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds yummy though! How about having chop suey? Its just beansprouts and you can have prawns chop suey, beef chop suey etc.. May have a little oil but dont think too many syns

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How about just completely changing what you eat, we all tend to stick to the same things, swap the porridge for another cereal, or something cooked, extra fruit throughout the day that's what our C advises when people come to a stop.....remember, as long as you follow the plan, it's pretty flexible, and you can eat loads, as long as it's the right stuff, certainly taking food to work will help, I also get food at work, but have to be careful in my choice, or I take something in - do you have a microwave? if not, use a food flask or use the kettle for things like mugshots etc.

You need to eat your syns.... a) we all need something above the plan , and b) if you don't eat enough you will put on.. your body and brain don't always work in harmony, so purple star - eat your bunny, but make sure you do it with time and space to enjoy it, otherwise you'll feel guilty and frustrated, and it will taste horrible!!

Fingers crossed everyone

Back