Really tired and very cold today

wigglychick

Silver Member
I've been buzzing along with loads of energy all week - not overdoing it though. Went to do food shopping for the family this afternoon and felt exhausted (must have been looking at all that food!) Came home and felt so tired I went and had a lie down - slept for quite a while. I've had my usual water and one pack left to have which I have about 8/9pm. I am super freezing as well today although it's warmer outside than it has been all week!
Is this normal occasionally ? Just hope I'm not coming down with a bug.

I had a few days like that. Couldn't work out why but was glad when they passed. Don't let it be an indicator that you should stop though. Keep up the battle because you will win.

Good to know that it isn't just me and that it will pass - thanks Annie :) I'm still in the 'zone' so no intentions of stopping.

I've been buzzing along with loads of energy all week - not overdoing it though. Went to do food shopping for the family this afternoon and felt exhausted (must have been looking at all that food!) Came home and felt so tired I went and had a lie down - slept for quite a while. I've had my usual water and one pack left to have which I have about 8/9pm. I am super freezing as well today although it's warmer outside than it has been all week!
Is this normal occasionally ? Just hope I'm not coming down with a bug.

I felt a bit poopy end of week 1, the initial excitement of that first big weightloss and the realisation of 'is this all that it is for me' took over... However after alot of thinking - I decided it was my choice to do this and follow it and I could achieve what I wanted by doing it, when I thought like that my whole outlook on it changed!

Stay strong Wiggly xxxxx

Thanks T4M

I'm on week 5 and absolutly freezing all of the time lol but i keep thinking i'd rather be cold and slim than carry on being big and sweaty x

i am on week 6 (5? not sure) and i am still cold all of the time. Particularly in bed and i will be glad when this part passes.

I'm on week 3 and am so tired I was thinking of going to bed soon even though is a Saturday night.Also extremely cold all the and having lots of hot baths just to warm up LOL

Being cold is the norm.....its a bit of a joke at work now with my thermal vest, jumper and cardigan! My office is like a sauna and no one can breathe when they're in there!

I found the first 3 weeks I was fine energy wise, then week 3 I hit a wall and could barely drag myself around. Half way through week 3 I got my energy back and have been fine ever since....though still cold!

I still get weeks/days like this and i am on week 34 now. I havent got a clue why. I have to also say that i am 'cold' most of the time. At home i have jumpers on, the heating to 28 and a hotwater bottle on my lap, where as my husband is sitting there in shorts and a t-shirt cause he is so hot.

Thanks for the support. I felt much better yesterday and feeling fine this morning so far, I am cold most of the time but Saturday I was 'super cold'! My family are the same silhouettes - all going around in t-shirts while I'm all wrapped up with the heating blasting out and the fire on and wearing 2 pairs of socks and two jumpers! I may invest in thermals, was looking at them in Tesco yesterday funnily enough :D

Back