Really upset!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by journojuls, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. journojuls

journojuls Full Member

I weighed in today and I've lost a lb. Actually not even a lb. And I am really upset. Yes i know better off than on but i can't help feel disheartened. Work has been crazy this week so i didn't get any exercise done but i have been taking the tablets and keeping my food diary, had no more than 1200 calories each day and drinking my water so i expected more of a loss :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    Dont worry about it. are you coming up to your TOTM? even if you arent, it'll show next week on the scales, you'll probably lose a bulk of weight next week

4. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i know it is easier said than done but try not to worry about it. It will comeoff soon if you stick with it xxx

I had two weeks of staying the same this month and one of them Ihad been absolutely perfect!

Just try to relax and keep up the good work. I hope work is less crazy this week xxx

5. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    btw you said you hadn't eaten anymore than 1200 cals a day are you eating enough though???

6. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    what type of things have you been eating? have you been eating enough?

please try not to be too upset as im sure you'll have a better week next week..i know we all like to see the scales go down but sometimes our bodies just do this.

have you measured yourself,you may have lost inches rather pounds.

chin up

xoxo

7. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    oh hun, dont be disheartened. at least its a loss, and not a sts or a gain...

post up what kind of things your eating, it will give us a little more understanding on whats going on...

it could just be a fact that you are holding more water than usual, or just your body saying nope, im going to do this my way, and that way is slower (than some) and its gonna stay off for good!!!

hope you are getting on ok...

chin up and im sure we will see more weight lost soon!
    Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.