Really upset!

journojuls

I weighed in today and I've lost a lb. Actually not even a lb. And I am really upset. Yes i know better off than on but i can't help feel disheartened. Work has been crazy this week so i didn't get any exercise done but i have been taking the tablets and keeping my food diary, had no more than 1200 calories each day and drinking my water so i expected more of a loss :cry:

Dont worry about it. are you coming up to your TOTM? even if you arent, it'll show next week on the scales, you'll probably lose a bulk of weight next week

i know it is easier said than done but try not to worry about it. It will comeoff soon if you stick with it xxx

I had two weeks of staying the same this month and one of them Ihad been absolutely perfect!

Just try to relax and keep up the good work. I hope work is less crazy this week xxx

what type of things have you been eating? have you been eating enough?

please try not to be too upset as im sure you'll have a better week next week..i know we all like to see the scales go down but sometimes our bodies just do this.

have you measured yourself,you may have lost inches rather pounds.

chin up

xoxo

oh hun, dont be disheartened. at least its a loss, and not a sts or a gain...

post up what kind of things your eating, it will give us a little more understanding on whats going on...

it could just be a fact that you are holding more water than usual, or just your body saying nope, im going to do this my way, and that way is slower (than some) and its gonna stay off for good!!!

hope you are getting on ok...

chin up and im sure we will see more weight lost soon!
Good luck

Back