Really worried about this week

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I have had good losses up until now, and I really think that this is down to lots of exercise. But I've hurt my ankle, think I have Achillies tendoitus, and it hurts to just walk. I have been on the wii fit 4-5 times a week, I tried today, but had to skip most of the exercises, because I was in agony. Ive since eaten a lot as Ive felt down, lucky for me, WI isnt until next monday night. I'm concerned that if I can't do any exercise, I wont have losses, but if I push through it, I could do some serious permenant damage. I also dont want to get out of the habit of exercise, as its been really hard to get into it!

dont exercise until you're better and just stick to your points and eat healthily this week,

Yep I agree. Look after yourself if you carry on and exercise you could do more damage and be unable to exercise for longer. If you stick to your points you'll be fine.

yep more agreement to not over do it until you are better, you dont want to do serious damage and then you wont be able to exercise for alot longer! dont punish yourself because you cant exercise, i know the feeling, but it will work out better in the long run. x

I agree hun dont exercise as you will do more damage in the long run if you stick to your points im sure you will still loose or maybe try swimming this wouldnt affect your ankel and is the best exercise and as it uses all the muscles in your body. But if you cant manage swimming i really wouldnt worry im sure you will be fine

Back