Really worried i've screwed it up.

Sweethearts

Gold Member
Been on my diet for almost a week now, my first proper weigh in is Thursday. Had a few slip ups today, I've had 4 packets of Quavers and 2 chocolate bars. I've been eating my 5 a day for 5 days now and I've been working out to my Zumba DVD everyday for 5 days. I just hope all that effort hasn't gone to waste, will soon see. Been reading alot of stories on here about people who have had slipups but later on in their diets, not in the first week! Hope my scales make me smile this week!:(

I am the queen of slip ups.. if not more just general 'oh sod it Ill eat that' I think with diets its about balancing and making up for where its gone wrong, say with exercise or being super duper good the next day, Im losing slowly but I have managed to keep weight off really well, and recover from long weekends of meals out and rum!

Awww don't be discouraged. Drink plenty of water. Sometimes, when we've reduced our calories, then had extra one day be it crisps, chocolate or whatever, it actually makes your metabolism speed up. Thats what the JUDDD diet is all about. Be extra good today and drink your water. Im sure youll be fine x

use it as a learning experience, try and work out why you weakened and if there are any tactics to stop it from happening again. Eg, maybe a glass of water first when you get the munchies.

Back