really worried

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Been off work for a week due to moving house and havent stuck to plan. I have ate everything and anything. Back to norm thurs when go back to work but worried going to stay off track.

Any ideas ? To het me motivated again . Cant even think what i was eating when was doing well coz completely off track

do you go to class ?? I have had a terrible week totally off plan and was going to skip tonight weigh in and get back on track tomorrow .. BUT , I know if i did that I would have at least another couple of days off plan , then it may turn into a week and it would be much worse ... so I am going to go tonight and face the damage , deciding this made me get back on plan yesterday , and more determined to have a fab couple of weeks now .
So go to class , face the damage and move on :D You dont fail till you give up completelly :)

No i dont go to class i do it on my own. And i am really proud i have lost stone and half. Had a really good day today, and i just keep tellim myself the i can ave my treats if i have so many good days

Back