really worried..

i wanna lose weight, i really do, its my dream to be curvy instead of chunky...but theres a huge problem...all i thinkabout is food and what im gonna eat next..i dont have anything worrying me or anything, im just plain overeat..and i cant stop...:cry::cry:feel like such a failure

i wanna lose weight, i really do, its my dream to be curvy instead of chunky...but theres a huge problem...all i thinkabout is food and what im gonna eat next..i dont have anything worrying me or anything, im just plain overeat..and i cant stop...:cry::cry:feel like such a failure

Hey, stop wasting your feelings on being a failure, your not. Your on the right forum for getting help..ok, so thats step one taken care off. Now for step 2. Have you got a diet that your going to do, or are you still at the pre-diet stage ??

By the way, eating just for the sake of eating, is quite the norm for most of us pre-dieting so you'll fit right in. We need to get you moved onto step 2 asap ;)

step away from the food!!! you have to stop feeling negative. youre here arent you?
what can YOU do to take your mind/ self away from the food?
i have found flavoured water to be good - but make sure low cals.
go for a walk
fill the bath up!!!
treat yourself - NO - NOT FOOD THOUGH!!!! sounding familiar?? weve all been ther and tend to return there regularly...lol. I mean go shopping, even just browsing - its exercise and takes your mind off food. what about exercise? or any other hobbies etc. I guess its up to us to keep our minds away from food as i am good at bingeing and will eat everything!!! so remobed all the bad foods but that didnt really help as i ended up bingeing on bowl after bowl after bowl of cereal instead which i guess is better but still a problem!! so think about why youre eating and what you could do instead.
stay positive as you really are not alone
x

stop talking like that :patback:

you have set yourself a goal....you only need to loose 2 stone to get into a healthy bmi....:D...from your ticker??

you can do it..think positive:cool:

i used to be alot like that. used to think 'cant wait till breakkie in the mornin what shall i have' and i wasnt even hungry. now that im on SW im in a different mind set altogether so dont think like that atall. maybe you should try change the way you think about it. also do alot of things that keep you from being bored cause itll keep ya mind busy. :) maybe take up a hobby thatll keep you occupied sometimes.

always think positive, maybe you should write a food diary on here, I know the feeling about food, I eat sometimes in the evening and its all the wrong food i dont do it that much though just sometimes, I also get excited about breakfast I'm always thinking the night before about it, its crazy you can become obsessed!!

Hi,
I feel exactly the same and a total failure too. I am supposed to be following lipotrim but it is so hard. I lost 13 lb last week but I didn't stick to it the whole week and even in my second week I have been nibbling when I think nobody is looking. I am soooooooooooo disappointed in my self because I know on ly I can do this. Can anybody help??!!??

hi yasmine-samara
for lipotrim to work you need to stop the nibbling if you want the reuslts faster. how about the coffees and teas you are allowed to have with tablet sweeteners or freeze your shake etc to gve it some texture. There is so much advice on the lipotrim forum so i would say get into that discussion room as there will be ppl following lipotrim that can help. lipotrim caused me to blackout too much so had to give up but i know it does work. good luck.
x

dont put yourself down, its proven when things are 'banned' or were told we cant eat as much as we want we want it MORE!! i follow slimming world which encourages you to eat as much as you want so you never feel deprived and im exactly like you where i just cant stop thinking about what im going to eat next. i would recommend slimming world to anyone especially if you enjoy eating so keep it in mind if your considering starting a diet club or researching into what diet is best for you

try and think more positivly, thinking your gonna fail before you start is not good.
Try setting yourself little goals and rewarding yourself when you achieve them.
You can do it, you just have to believe.

Back