Realy need help geting back into it, and ideas for quick food fixes please...

Gabby

I just cant seem to get into it, i lost one half stone using slimming pills, but got fed up with not eating much, went back to slimming world but got fed up with cooking ( I HATE cooking)
i split up with a man I adored and worshipped nearly 6 months ago, and im still not over him, hence my low mood.
I know im depressed, taking st Johns wort.
BUT I am doing the right things, joined a gym 2 months ago, made new mates, go out once, twise a month, im getting there bit by bit and enjoying being single.
I put alot of effort into the gym, but only lost 5lbs in 2 months, because of my diet...
So I want my hard work to pay off, but cant seem to stick to the diet, norm cus im not very organised, lost my mojo!!
So I just grab crisps, biccies ect
Could someone PLEASE maybe make a list of stuff I could eat that doesnt involve much cooking, snacks you can have....
Anything just to get my head round it...
hink I need to stay away from too much carbs tho, maybe just when i go to gym for more energy.
Just gotta sort myself out for me!!
And hopefully the next time I see my ex out I will look amasing :D
Thanks and sorry to be cheeky and ask for a list, or if there is one already?
x

Hi Gabby, I would suggest you having a look at the Food diary section to get some meal ideas first. Im not a keen chef, but can stretch as far as a roast dinner! Lol!!
I have a diary there and although my food may sound adventurous, its mainly the spices and the veg added that bring it all to life!

xxx

Hi Mate

There are tons of lists of free food available- why don't you immerse yourself in all the SW directories, books, webpages etc and make a list/plan for yourself that is completely adapted to your needs and lifestyle?

Keep up to date on here for new ideas and inspiration, but the rest has to come from yourself

xxxx

Back