Reasons as to why i want to do this!!!

sweet_girl123

Silver Member
Right i know this is bit random but got some time on my hands, as im ill i'm not doing a lot at the moment lol...here is a list of why i want to do this diet and why i want to lose weight...and maybe some of you lot can relate to some of them lol or feel free to put down your reasons as welll :)...

1) Be able to buy smaller sized clothes

2) Be able to feel more confident

3) Decrease the size of my thighs

4) Decrease my love handles but to have a smaller waist

5) Keep my curves (keep me feelin womanly)

6) Not have to constantly compare myself with my slimmer mates

7) Be able to feel confident, sexy and girly around ma man

8) Enjoy going shopping and be able to experiment with different types of clothes

9) Be able to wear bright colours

10) Be able to wear jeans again!! not that i don't like leggings they are really comfy i wear them most of the time with most tops but i still would love to b able to wear nycly fitted smaller sized jeans again!!!!!

11) Also to prove to my family and friends that i can do this and i can look better then i do now!!

p.s i know there is already a similar thread already done but i have done this for myself but as i ssaid plz feel free to add to it...to this thread n the other thread which has already been done evry little elps...:)
mwaahz

Last edited:
was going to ask just in general...woud exercisees such as side dips, side crunches help while on this diet in getting rid of the luv handles but still keeping the curves..?
mwahz

I think it depends on your basic body shape. What shape were you when you were slim - and/or a teenager?
I have slimmed down all over , but not at same rate shrinkage
my boobs went last!
But someone like yambabe is now a size 10 bottom, and a size 14/16 top!!!

I have walked as my exercise, yambabe does swimming, aeorobic.
I am starting running/ walking now (it's very much a mixture of 50/50 at mo lol!)

just be aware if you do a lot, you may get even more hungry

some do full on running for miles! And they are ok!!!

i was a size 8-10 bottom n 10-12 on top coz of ma bust lol...
that is the one thing that i don't want to lose lool...
and currently i am a size 14 ishh
mwhz

Heeey sweetie you will get there just keep them thoughts in your head, so that you stay 100%.!

Im day 1 and doing better than i thout again on cd.x

I want my jiggly bits to stop dancing when I do :D

thanks shanny, im glad you are doin soo well hun...im sure you will lose the weight that you have gained gone in no time...make sure you come on here as well seeing you on cd threads :d
mwahz

Thank you for the words of luck i am going to need it a lot....but instead of 2dai i have decided that i am going to be starting the diet tomoro mainly because i am still at uni and the pack is at home and by the time i get home 2night it will be evening...so tomorrow is a fresh start for me and i am also going to be starting a fresh, new thread whch will be officially my diary for the diet in order to help me keep motivated on diet for as long as i can...:D...
soo see you all tomorrow probably in the late afternoon after work lol...but tomorow my new diary will start
tc
mwahz

Back