Reasons for weight loss

To pursue my dreams of being a fitness instructor

To be healthy bmi

To feel amazing for my wedding in november :)

To live as i want not exsist .

Ive lost 17 stone but just want a final 12lbs gone x

17stone?! Really? Is that a typo lol xxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x said:
To pursue my dreams of being a fitness instructor

To be healthy bmi

To feel amazing for my wedding in november :)

To live as i want not exsist .

Ive lost 17 stone but just want a final 12lbs gone x

17 stone???? That's incredible. Amazing!

Wow!!!! 17 stone is awesome!! Congrats:)

My reasons for losing weight?

I will be healthy
I will be able to buy the clothes I want instead of just covering up.
I will be sexy
I will stop blaming my fat on 'baby weight'...my youngest is 15 this year!
I will start my 40's looking forward instead of being a miserable old bag blaming everyone else for my problems....especially my hubby:)
I will be confident enough to start training for a career instead of working just to earn a wage.
I will be a nicer person....and smile more instead of frowning at everyone I meet because my warped mind thinks they are thinking 'what a fat loser'.

I will be happy

Hi :)

My reasons for losing weight are:

• Getting fitter as well, I want to be one of those people running through the park!
  • My holiday - I'm travelling with friends in Thailand in August
  • I don't want to keep avoiding going out because I'm too embarassed to get dressed uo
  • I want to wear pretty bright clothes!
  • I want to wear a skirt with no tights!

So motivated after making this list!!!

17 Stone is amazing!! well done! :) I have 10 stone to lose (I want to be 8stone)

Do you mind me asking what diet you followed?

I Absolutely love this thread! I was having a bit of a down moment and really tempted in going round the shop to get a kitkat (my downfall) and this has made me realise why I want to lose weight and all the things im so desprate to do and feel.

:) Xx

I love this thread!!

I jumped on Minimins to try and stop myself eating the massive(!!) cherry pie my mum just baked and reading all your answers has completely boosted my motivation! Screw the pie; I will be skinny!

I want to lose weight because:

• I hate always being the 'fat friend' (compared to the tiny size 6-8's I'm friends with)!
  • I want to be healthier
  • I want to wear a bikini this summer for the first time ever and feel confident!
  • I want to wear tank tops and short skirts without needing cardigans to cover my arms and tights to cover my thighs!
  • I want to be able to chuck on a dress when I go out and not have to worry about my wobbly bits hanging out everywhere :eek:
  • I want to be able to eat in public without the looks from people who clearly think I've already eaten enough for a lifetime
  • I want to wear pencil skirts to interviews without looking like I'm pregnant underneath them
  • One word: cankles :mad:
  • I want a relationship and I don't feel confident enough to put myself out there yet (but I'm getting there!)
  • It's horrible, but there are certain people in my dorms that really put me down because of my weight... I want to go back to uni next year and laugh in their faces :p
  • I want to be happy with the way I look/feel for the first time ever.
It's a massive list and it's just brought back why this diet is worth it. :D

Full steam ahead! Size 10 here I come!

Well done Sammii! :) I feel the same about nearly thing you said.

I noticed your doing calorie counting! How many calories do you eat in a day? Xx

I'm actually sort of hoping my boobs will look bigger if the rest of me is getting smaller!! :D Lol

My reasons are:
~ I want to be able to wear a bikini and be able to sit down in it and not worry about what my tummy looks like
~ I don't want to worry about how horrible I look all time
~ I want my boyfriend to be proud of me and want to show me off
~ To get lots of new clothes for my holiday
~ To feel comfortable in my own skin

And I WILL do it!! :D

Well done Sammii! :) I feel the same about nearly thing you said.

I noticed your doing calorie counting! How many calories do you eat in a day? Xx

Thanks! :D

I
t depends really - I've been fairly hungry this week so I've been sticking to 1,200. Normally I'm on about 900-1000 because I'm fairly short and too "busy" (*cough* lazy *cough) to exercise :p

Are you a fellow cc-er?

Indeedy I am. I'm trying to stay at 1200 because that seems to be an ok limit. I stood on the scales and after a successful week I have lost 7lbs! J And then for some stupid reason I wrecked it!! So angry at myself when I got in from shopping I had a packet of crisps, a chocolate bar, half a pizza, a cheese string and a chip sandwich on white bread! I didn’t even enjoy it while I was eating it! It all just tasted so greasy! I’m going to make myself do an extra hour exercise tomorrow!

What sort of food do you eat to make up your daily allowance? I’m trying to stick with smoothies and salads.
Xx

pink punstar - that is bloody amazing!! I genuinely thought it was a typo because I couldnt see pics/signatures using my phone app. That is brilliant, you must feel fantastic xxx

I thought of another reason why I can't wait to lose weight! I hate it when I walk past shop windows and then I glance over at my reflection and I’m like "WTF!!! My ass is huuuge!" Or like yesterday when I did this when shopping in Debenhams I looked up at CCTV TVs I caught a glance at this girl and thought wow that girl looks a mess! Then I realised It was me!!! :'(
I can't wait til I look up and think wahooo im hot! lol xx

I would just like a pair of new jeans!!

I have had the same pair (yuk!) for 3 years as I cannot face the trauma of buying them. Seeing all the spare flesh squidging out in the thighs and over the top (why is it called a muffin top? - muffins are firm and golden which I am most definitely not! - the resemblance is more that of a 3 day old rice pudding; lumpy and white). I have been putting off losing weight for the past 3 years purely by a stronger desire to eat junk.

I have wasted 3 summers hiding because of my weight gain and now there are just 8 weeks to June!! I have 9lbs to lose (the hardest bit). I cannot waste another summer....

Pomooky XX

*I want to improve my health
*I want to meet a nice man and believe him when he says he fancies me;)
*I want to buy clothes from anywhere but Evans and know I look good in them
* I want to have children sometime soon
* I want to be fitter and slimmer in my 30s and beyond than I never have been
*I want to stick two fingers up at people who have mocked me \/ :D
*I want to feel proud of my achievement
*I want to have a life!
*I'd like to go to a fairground etc and fit on the rides

Last edited:
hmm i have loads of reasons if i think of it

to be healthy
to be around for my kids for years to come
to look good in nice clothes
to lay on a beach and not look like a stranded whale
to like myself
to get into new zealand
and at the moment a driving force for me to show my husband that i CAN do it, he left a week ago on a seven month tour and he kept teasing me that i would look the same when he came back as i couldnt do it

well i CAN and AM doing IT

- For the sake of my health.
- To buy nice clothes that I can feel good in.
- To get better at roller derby.

Lady, what roller team do u play for? X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I'm part of Dundee Roller Girls (formally Dundee Destroyers but that no longer exists!)

Still have 3 minimums to pass before I'm bout-ready though :(

Back