Reasons it's crap being fat!!!

Wow, Posted this thread before I knocked off work!

Nice to see I am not alone in my worries, what an honest bunch we are :).

Gonad wrap is where your boxers roll up ur legs cos they're fat and strangle ur nuts :sigh:, although I aint had it since I lost weight, and I WILL NEVER HAVE IT AGAIN!!!!!.

We WILL make this change folks.

:talk017::talk017:

Gonad wrap is where your boxers roll up ur legs cos they're fat and strangle ur nuts

That's... beautiful :p lol

And I agree, certainly a truthful group :D

I can't think of anything to add - I agree with all of them (not sure about gonad wrap though!!)
The one that made me smile was.....
buying bras that are bigger than my head....Brilliant

BAN LT before it's too late!!!

LT = weight loss = smaller tits! It must be banned!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh, except when it makes my manboobs shrink!!! :p:p:p:p:p

what I hate most :
being the shortest and fattest out of my family
being heavier than my 6ft OH (I'm 5'5)
trying to squeeze into clothes in the clothes shop that looked plenty big enough when I held them up, only to get the wedged round my thighs
tummy doing it's own thing when I walk

What I never want again:

* Making excuses not to see people because I know they'd notice how much bigger I was
* People were much ruder to me when I was obese, don't ask me why???
* Feeling my back fat jiggle as I walked down the street, and trying to walk slowly to minimise jiggle-factor
* Generally more sweaty, sweaty bum, sweaty under boobs...
*.....Which leads nicely on to feeling unattractive all the time
* Having a special expression for photos that I thought made my face look thinner!
* Feeling like a fat old mum when I'm only 26
* Dressing in layers to camoflage the lumps and bumps
* Taking an hour to get dressed because everything makes you look as fat as you are
* Wanting to hide if I saw exes because I knew they'd be thinking how much I'd let myself go
* Worrying that my husband would be embarrassed to be seen with me

I'm sure there's loads more but that will do for now, funny thread this! :p

I hate that people think that coz you're big you must be thick!!

I hate that I can't run without everything jiggling about!

I hate being classed as obese!!! That word is sooooooo urgh!

I hate that I can only buy clothes from "outsize" shops/departments!

x

Because my boobs are so huge it costs me fifty times more than it should to buy a swimsuit or a bra! haha!
Because I feel the need to cover my stomach area with my bag when I sit down to cover the rolls of fat! lol...
Because dresses always look nicer on thinner people, nomatter what anyone says.
Because I have to wear clear straps under a boob tube which ruins everything.
Because I have to sit next to a group of gorgeous and thin women on the beach and look like a whale!
Because I can't accept that anyone might take a fancy to me at the size that I am when there are plenty of good looking, thin women.
Because it's incredibly lonely.
Because it gives you deep rooted psychological problems like most of the above LOL!

xxx

Oh, I forgot one...

Because I'm unable to wear dresses without tights due to thigh rash... this is highly annoying when on holiday. I have to buy tights and cut them into shorts....

Back