Reassessed my goal....

linds21

Well, since hitting my goal of 10.7 a couple of weeks ago i have been working on healthy eating and lots of exercise but have not felt quite content with my size, although i am well chuffed with how far ive come i have made a decision to come back to CD to get me down another 10-14lbs into the 9s. I think my original goal was fine and i feel alot better but loosing a bit more would make me much more comfortable in my skin :eek:)

So heres to another start on Monday!!! hope im going to do as well second time round! ;)

Same here I've reached my original target but I now want to lose another half a stone or close to it since I only have 3 weeks before my wedding. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations to you both for reaching your target! I must admit, my original target is 7lb heavier than what I'd love to achieve - purely psychological I think! 10st sounds more achievable than 9st 7lb. Im looking on it as a 10st weight is a must and that i'll reassess things then, depending upon how I feel. Good luck on your journey! You've done brilliantly this far.

Yeah, i think i went with 10.7 as i felt it was achievable but now im there definatly got ants in my pants to get down another 10lbs-14lbs to be very very happy :eek:). Wow a wedding if def a great incentive to loose weight!!

Good luck both of you xx

Thanks guys had a naughty day today but had been good for 3 weeks deserved a little treat plus it should keep me going for another 3 weeks now! Back on from tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back