rebirth of gembomb!

ok i'm all organised i've six weeks to the wedding, back to the gym tomorrow morning and in May there's a second chance Debs and i WILL be under 14stone for that! i'm going all out xxx

Thats some great positivity! Hope you are getting on well today - just think...wedding wedding wedding!

I have to meet my new BF's friends from back home in June and just keep thinking, how will I feel on that day if I still look like this!!

We can do it x

oh my gosh i need to stop running to food! my bf came home and informed me he's going on a stag on the day and night of my bday! big fight and i ate food from the BIN! wtf i need help!
Oh hunni!!! Are you alright.... talk to us!!! X

my boyfriend has dumped me, i dunno whats up i put him first no matter what and i've been dumped because i didnt do a cheer because he is going on a stag on my bday in the same place where he cheated on me and he's going to be drinking and he's an abusive drunk.
i have never cheated on him i'm always strong and supportive for him and i'm sick of him never considering my feelings, its always about him missing nights out and drinking etc even though i'm missing all those things too because he cant be trusted! my head is a mess! the whole reason he said he cheated was because i was slim happy and confident and he was afraid i'd cheat on him first! he blames me when i've done nothing but help him why cant he just love me like i love him?

Oh hun, i really feel for you - he sounds like a complete bugger. Have you been together long? It might be best to cut your losses and use this time to focus on yourself. xx

Cherry,listen to me. That little f***** is not worth your time in overdosing. Maybe this is the kick you need to point you in the right direction. Seriously NO MAN is worth trying that over no matter what good things he has done or how long you have been together- NOBODY. You have a son and you CANNOT be even in that mind frame- think of him!! You need to get thinking about a person called Y-O-U now. Get thin and shove it back in his stupid sorry face!! Let him spend the rest of his life as a man w***e so while you get the things you want going for you. Get rid of everything food wise in your house and only have chicken/fresh vegetables there to give your son so even if you do cave again it wont have much of an effect and throw all that f****rs stuff out the door like what you should have done the day you found out he cheated on you. No woman should stick with a man that does that- nobody deserves it. Get rid of everything to do with him, the food and the bin. I was with someone for 4 years that cheated on me (with a sad excuse like that) and now i laugh at his sorry SINGLE ass walking down the road. I see him everyday and feel nothing but PITY for him. He is a LOSER! Seriously this does sound harsh (and I am in a crap mood today) but seriously woman there's more to life than him and you can make it through this no problem! Stick to it so you can stick it to him!!!

cherry.... you dont really need any of us to tell you what we think you should do.... you know what we are going to say, but no matter how long and how loud we scream at you to get out!!! only you can actually do something about it. Please dont think i am being harsh with you i mean only to tell you what DEEP DOWN you already know sweetheart... You and your son are worth a million of that scum bag, neither of you should be in that environment as it will only get progressively worse and every one of us here do not ever want to see any harm come to you.

For him to give you bulls*it excuses, blame you for his attitude, his unforgivable behaviour and his disgraceful actions are those of a controlling, abusive, selfish and purely dispicable THING! (note i did not use the word man, because that my friend he isnt!)

Fine, if we were to look at the bare bones of the situation it may look to some like not a big deal.... he wants to go out... so what? BUT what makes this a big deal are the specifics... like going on your birthday to the place he cheated on you! One night out shouldnt mean more to him than YOU, earning your trust back and making your relationship work. But all it says to me is that he really isnt bothered... so why should you be?

You say you love him honey but really I would hope to god that you love yourself and your son more and want the best for YOU and your boy! Enough is enough, 3 years is too long in your life to be as unhappy as you are. If your overdose attempt was the cry for help you need... he didnt help you did he? You need to help you now. Remember that strong, confident girl your ex was affraid of! That was you! bring her back and take control!

xxx

Hi cherry. Not been on for a while and just catching up. Really worried about you Hun. What do you mean you overdosed?
Cherry, get shot of him. He is not good for you and i think you need to concentrate on you for a while because you are not happy. Cheery Hun, you are a mum and you would die to protect your son, right? Well you need to protect yourself too. That means getting out of a situation where you continually feel bad about yourself.
He's bad for you and that's bad for your son.
Get him to fk cherry. He sounds toxic. It won't be easy but take some time and concentrate on you.
Spend time with your boy, get your hair and nails done. Small things to make
You feel better about yourself. You might have to force yourself out the door at times but gradually you will get there. Then, maybe think about LT but maybe now you have to fix your head and your heart first.
I really believe you will get there but you need to believe it too. Huge hugs babe. Xxxxx

Back