rebirth of gembomb!

up two and a half pounds this week and the chemist said lipotrim wasnt for me, he was so beeping up himself and i swear he was delighted, i mean i cheated and wasnt expecting a big loss but i was focussed on making up for it in week3 and he made me feel like total sh*t. saying that he doesnt like wasting his time with attention seekers that dont plan on taking LT seriously! like and whats worse is i know i've changed, i cried so much after my weigh in but DID NOT TURN TO FOOD!!! thats unheard of for me even my bf didnt believe me when he asked what i ate after my bad weigh in, i'm beyond shocked. it has blown my confidence i have been trying to refocus and be positive even tried re-reading the paul mckenna book but it all seems like b.s now! and i know everyone will rally around now and be supportive but the harm is done with that d*ck!!!

and you cherry are not going to let that DICK ruin what changes you have achieved for yourself, he has only the power you give him and you are not giving him any. Is there anyone else you can speak to or is he only one that does lipotrim? If so then your going to ignore the ARS*hole and ask someone else to do your weigh ins I would also call the support line get some information on if he can do that as your the one buying their products. Im so sorry he did that to you but do not let him dictate what you do its not up to him to judge what you do on this plan hell its taken all of us probably a few goes on this plan before we stick to it I know it took me a few goes to get into this plan

No you wont because your stronger than letting that guy ruin your frame of mind so what you put some on the fact you didnt give up shows your going to loose weight cause you want to change I think your doing great lovie dont let that man with probably a very small di** ooops meant mind make you think you cant do this x

what a total arse cherry....id fone lipotrim and get him struck off their suppliers list....where the hell does he get off...hes making money at the end of the day....grrrrrrrrrrr.....im soooooo angry for you sweety thats the last bloody thing you need, this diet is hard enough with all the 'friend' opinions and what not..you dont need your chemist judging you.

Can you not change chemists??? I would and have a pretty woman moment in a couple of months and go and rub his nose in it....

pfffttt....rant over....(still wanna kick his arse mind you x)

Well done on staying strong darlin x

ha!!!!.....oooh i do love a good rant lol but then thats lipotrim for you......always good for the mood!!!!!! ;o) x

It might be worth the journey though Gem.. the last thing you need is that arse putting you off. We all know how hard you work at this. It isn't the easiest diet in the world and you are doing great. Even with the small gain you've had a fantastic weight loss in 2 weeks. Just show him.

Hi Cherrygem, what ya gonna do hun? Its a shame if you let that silly up himself tit~head ruin your chances, after all hun your paying £36 a week for a service and he should provide that despite his own personal opinions on whether your serious or not!!!! Perhaps you might go back and remind him of this and aslo ask him if he`s ever tried this diet and has any empathy whatsoever????? If not then he cant possibly fathom how difficult this diet is!! Lots of the girls in my chemist have tried Lipotrim for a few days and found it very very hard! SO all of them are in awe of me and others on this diet....
Its the same as if you went in to buy a bottle of cough medicine... and he came out and said "are you serious about using that medicine"? and then refused to sell it to you!!! Pfffttt idiot man! Go back in there and tell him to get his head out of his posterior and do his job....... But without condemning you, and pulling your confidence down!!!! Hope you get it sorted soon hun xxxxx

Hi cherry just wondering how you are doing lovie :)

How goes it Cherry my luv??? x

OOOhhh I love that 'pretty woman moment' idea chunkychops ... I'm gonna have me some of them!!!

hi girls,

broke the diet, chemist upset me and then lots of people telling LT doesnt suit me isnt healthy and kept at me! i know i didnt have to eat but i just couldnt listen to them anymore and unfortunately i tried to eat the same amount and sh*t as before LT. i've been vomitting and worse since, gonna recover and get back on track hopefully, it really isnt worth breaking the diet or doing it without refeed

You just get yourself better 1st !!

being sick is not good and you need your head space right before you continue x

We will still be here when your ready sweety x

Back