Rebirth

Erada

I am a 24 year old woman on a journey to lose 23 pounds. I am only 5 feet tall and with a small build the extra weight is causing me problems. But that's not the sole reason I want to tackle this.

Up till now I have been drifting through my life with no direction. I'm not happy with where I am in different aspects of my life and instead of working hard to fix what I don't like I would waste my time binging and bemoaning my life. My main problem is that I am too scared of trying to acheive my dreams because I am fearful of failing if I try.

But that's no way to live, and failure is not the most horrible thing to happen to someone, which is something I will learn. So I've decided to no longer use food as a distraction and to face my fears head on.

I've tried going at this different times, but lacking any accountability as well as support made me phone it in and eventually give up. I am grateful to have found this forum and hope I can help as well as be helped along with every one of us :)

Welcome, I am sure you will make your goals and so glad you've decided to face things head on, good luck x

Back