• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Received Bumper pack today!!!

Received the bumper pack this afternoom, i was in ma pjs when postman came, and my hair was in a mess, so i had to put on my hood, looked a bit dougy i guess:D . But i am so excited now, have to finish all the food at home, need a food free home. hahah. start next monday. cant wait!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's great, the first step to a new you.x this site is great, people on here have been so helpfull. Let us know how your getting on :)
Thanks. Yeah, people on this site are really awsome! going to start on monday, will write a dairy. so excited.:D
grats! Might be a good idea to cut back on your carbs in the next few days in preperation - this'll make your transition onto exante a little easier :)

goodluck - you're about to start a life changing journey :)
Thanks for the advice. actually thinking about finish all the food in the fridge during weekend, just some veg and prawns left, and soya milk, should be ok i hope:D
Me at my lowest, think its about 48 lb lighter . look at my tiny waist:cry:my goal is to get back to that state again soon:D