recently returned to slimming world

alexa2412

Restarted slimming world last week after a month and a half out. Only put 1&1/2 lb on so made up. But dreading weigh in tomorrow as im finding it hard to get back into things with the weather being awful i just want to eat comfort food. Alexa 23, liverpool.

That's not a bad gain in 6 weeks. You must be really pleased, it could have been much more.

I know what you mean about the weather. I would love to curl up on the sofa with Jam Roly Poly and Custard with a huge mug of chocolate and watch a movie but alas, not allowed to do that. Lol.

I've love soups so made a HUGE batch and they can be really comforting in miserable weather. Also, there is a recipe for Rice Pudding if that's something you enjoy. I LOVE rice pudding with plenty of cinnamon (homemade - can't stand shop bought) warmed up with a giant dollop of strawberry jam. Lol.

Oh i am, was shocked more than anything was expecting one and a half stone not one and a half pound. i've been making soups but i do just want cake an custard, had a hankering for it for a week now but have to behave. Gonna try the options cake with a banana & custard mullerlight.

I too have gone back to slimming world after 4 months off I gained 7lbs but after 5 weeks back on sw I have lost almost a stone, so pleased just hope I can continue to lose until Christmas!

Great that you only put on such a small amount, and congratulations on that fantasic 4.5lb loss.
Wish mine came off at that speed
xx

Back