Recipe-application for Mac

tisseltass

Hi all!

I was looking to find a nice application for my macbook where I can store my recipes! Do any of you guys know of any good once? I would like it to be able to store recipes, for me to add the ingredients and it to calculate the calories/portion. That would be just awesome. :p

Many hugs!

Hi, I use MacGourmet Deluxe and it does all of those things (although for it to calculate calories can be a bit fiddly as you have to 'map' ingredients to known items in its database or enter unknown foods). Expensive though, the 'regular' MacGourmet is a bit cheaper and might still have enough features for you. Both are available in the app store. :)

Hey! Thanks for your reply! I just spent some hours researching appstore and I tried the MacGourmet demoversion, I did however find it a bit fiddly but with alot of nice things you could do with it, I just wanted something that would be really easy to use. The best one I found was SmartMeal, it allows you to add recipies, ingridience and it has a really nice mealplanner/caloriecounter feature that I loved. So here we go. :)

Nice to have a good way to keep track of your eating!

Back