Recipe books....

Whitey27

Silver Member
I know there are loads of recipes on here but I'm a recipe book fiend. Has anyone bought the extra easy all in one book? Do u recommend it? Would also be good to hear any other recommendations people have.

I'm not a curry fan so the curry one is ruled out for me!

Thanks v much :)

Hiya! I have this book and it is one of my favourites. There is a good range of recipes for all types, meat, fish, poultry and vegetarian and I found at least 20 on my first flick through the book that I wanted to make which is always a good sign. The Pork Ragu is gorgeous and tonight we are having the Beef in Red Wine, most of the recipes are freezer friendly so I batch cook a lot when I have the time x

I have quite a few of the books but I tend to find I get most of my recipes from the magazine and I have my own Recipe Cuttings File which I use every week.

Jane1803 said:
Hiya! I have this book and it is one of my favourites. There is a good range of recipes for all types, meat, fish, poultry and vegetarian and I found at least 20 on my first flick through the book that I wanted to make which is always a good sign. The Pork Ragu is gorgeous and tonight we are having the Beef in Red Wine, most of the recipes are freezer friendly so I batch cook a lot when I have the time x

I have quite a few of the books but I tend to find I get most of my recipes from the magazine and I have my own Recipe Cuttings File which I use every week.

Thanks Jane that's good to know - will have to treat myself! Love the sound of the beef and the pork recipes. Your recipe file is a good idea too. I need to be more organised :)

I have the little orange EE book and i love it, nearly made all them now, but between here, sw website and mags there so many ideas, I have folder too but sometimes too much choice and makes it diffcult to choice just one haha

I have the little book 100 Extra Easy Days, I like that one.

I love the all in one cook book, well worth the money. I try at least 1-2 new recipies from it every week. Beef and red pepper stew is amazing (and I dont like peppers!!)

I think most of the recipe books are good and have got a lot of them, but I also like looking at recipe books in general and adapting it to a healthier option. :)

Well bought the all in one book today and think there are some fab recipes so looking forward to giving it a whirl!

Thanks for the responses everyone.... if anyone comes across some other good books or things to try then feel free to share :)

i have EE meals in minutes, ee cookbook 50 fabulous food optimising recipes i use them both on a regular basis, i also have lots of mags going all the way back to 2005 slimming world and bbc food.

another recipe book which i like is the take away secret, by Kenny Mcgovern - lots of recipes from takeaways from indian, chinese, kebabs to Mcdonalds - lots are easily tweaked for SW :)

Back