• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Recipe for Fish Please?

S: 13st0lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st2lb Loss: 0st8lb(4.4%)
Hi, went Shopping yesterday and bought a nice piece of Cod loin for the kids, and some Smoked Haddock for the Hubby. Any one got a good Slimming World recipe, I can do with this Fish.

Had the Fish and Chips last week, was thinking of a fish Pie, also got loads of raw King prawns.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Fish pie would be good or how about kedgeree? paella using your prawns as well? or fish cakes?

If you do a search there was a fish pie recipe posted a couple of days ago.

S: 19st9lb C: 17st7lb Loss: 2st2lb(10.91%)
I just did a lovely smoked haddock kedegeree, with brown rice and lentils. Was lovely! Just boiled the rice, hard-boiled some eggs, poached the haddock for about 10 mins. Then stirfried some onion, added the cooked rice and a little bit of veg.stock, cooked that for about 5 mins stirring constantly, then added the fish and some puy lentils, some tumeric and curry powder (not a lot of either) and served it with the eggs on top cut up and a big green salad. Its out of one of the SW books but a salmon version in there and I only had the haddock. Yummy!

vijch50

S: 16st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 2st10lb(16.67%)
the SW fish pie is lovely think it was in a magazine recently -my husband made it for me while I was at class and it wassooooooo niche