Recipe for Fish Please?

Josenrab

Hi, went Shopping yesterday and bought a nice piece of Cod loin for the kids, and some Smoked Haddock for the Hubby. Any one got a good Slimming World recipe, I can do with this Fish.

Had the Fish and Chips last week, was thinking of a fish Pie, also got loads of raw King prawns.

Thanks

Fish pie would be good or how about kedgeree? paella using your prawns as well? or fish cakes?

If you do a search there was a fish pie recipe posted a couple of days ago.

I just did a lovely smoked haddock kedegeree, with brown rice and lentils. Was lovely! Just boiled the rice, hard-boiled some eggs, poached the haddock for about 10 mins. Then stirfried some onion, added the cooked rice and a little bit of veg.stock, cooked that for about 5 mins stirring constantly, then added the fish and some puy lentils, some tumeric and curry powder (not a lot of either) and served it with the eggs on top cut up and a big green salad. Its out of one of the SW books but a salmon version in there and I only had the haddock. Yummy!

the SW fish pie is lovely think it was in a magazine recently -my husband made it for me while I was at class and it wassooooooo niche

Back