Recipe Ideas for Induction!

Hiya!

Just wondering if you could give me some simple recipe ideas for induction.. Any time of day?? Anything would be greatly appreciated! x

I have just started this today, but am not new to the diet, here is what I will be having :

Omelettes with cheese bacon
Cold meats and cheese
Steak with a small amount of stilton
sugar free Jelly
Scrambled eggs and salmon
All kinds of meat (not processed) with small salad and fullfat mayo

There are some great recipe ideas on the atkins site The Atkins Diet Weight Loss Program: Diets - Weight Loss - Nutrition

Good luck :)

Hi hun

we have a 'just recipes' thread at the top of the page .. or you can take a look at 'what are we eating today' as most of us post our daily menus on there.

Good luck

xx

Looking good for your 1st day but not too sure about the sugar free Jelly in the 1st 2 weeks, hunni..

Good luck and keep posting..

Woofy X

The jury's out on the sugar free jelly. Some people find that artificial sweeteners cause a stall or can cause carb cravings. You'll have to see how you go - I've always been lucky on that front; I can eat sugar free sweeties, drink pepsi etc etc and still lose but, as Jim says, I might have lost more if I hadn't have had them.

We'll never know...

Looking good for your 1st day but not too sure about the sugar free Jelly in the 1st 2 weeks, hunni..

Good luck and keep posting..

Woofy X

Oh I didnt know that...thanks..I can life without jelly for a while :) :)

And strangely enough, it was meat i was missing on lipotrim...not carbs, and I was a complete carb junkie! Thanks for the info...it seems atkins has becomed alot more refined since I did it years ago. :)

I think the refining part came with the influx of readily purchaseable Atkins low-carb products ;) Not that I'm cynical or owt. LOL

as Rela said. Agreed.

I am dead boring, no recipes, just usually a lump of meat with either rabbit food, or some eggs. I miss sauces around the meat!

Back