Recipe Needed For Dinner Party

RoseyRoo

Hi,

I need a recipe for the main course for my dinner party - which is going to be 100% Slimming World.

For starter I am making the SW Chicken Pate and for dessert I am making the SW Chocolate & Ameretto Mousse, but I am stuck for the main.

It needs to be a chicken dish, and preferably something that can be served with new potatoes and veg, rather than rice.

Let me know your ideas!

x

How about the chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon or parma ham?

In the new book there is a recipe for Chicken Tangine which is meant to be beautiful - I am hoping to get the book tonight but I am sure if you ask someone to post the recipe they will. The new book is called the world of flavours.

You can serve any chicken casserole or dish which you would normally have with rice and have it with potatoes instead, i think it looks nicer this way. you can have HEX brown bread rolls for the sauce 2 :)

Mmmm the tangine sounds lovely - anyone got this recipe??

check out slimmingeats.com the recipes are really good, i have recently tried the spaghetti cabonara, beef and butternut chilli and spicy tomato and lentil soup and all of these were really top notch, restaurant quality. there is lots of chicken recipes.

Back