Recipe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't think so, just don't quote where u got them from i suppose!

Quick question folks - I know some lovely Rosemary Conley recipes, would there be any copyright issues if I posted them? xx

i doubt it we share ww rcipes with each other and they havent ever complained, this isnt an official ww site

hi joanne thats looks lovely, think i have everything except the fromage frais, could get it tomorrow after dancin, i even have the leek and the wholegrain mustard:):):)

Butternut Squash and Red Onion Soup (0 points per serving)

A thick and creamy sweet soup - and at zero points, u can fill up on it as much as u like!!

Chop up the BNS into small ish chunks and simmer with 3/4 pint of hot vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins. Add 2 chopped red onions to the pan and leave to simmer until the BNS and onion is tender (approx another 10-15 mins). Season well with salt n pepper. Put the broth in a liquidiser and blend until puree'd. MMMMM - result, a smooth and creamy sweet soup!!

Well after reading all the threads here about the yummy soups etc i finally bit the bullet and made my own. Bought a bag of root veg from asda (£1) and added my beef stock. I can honestly say it was delish and no points at all. bonus! So a big thanks to all for making me lose my soup virginity! :D

Sounds fab!! Thanks for recipe x

Thanks for posting Twiggy sounds lush gonna have to give it a whirl at end of the week - would be nice with celeriac mash 0 points ;o)

A celeriac mash? Is it nice? How to make it please?

Hi if your a first timer with celeriac i'd suggest adding a large potato with it quartered. Its simple just peel the celeriac and cut into large chunks and treat as u would potato for mashing - cook your potato in with in also. Once soft mash with pepper and if u wanted to add butter (but I don't) its really nice.

Then if you liked it and your brave enough try it without the potato ;o)

Easy Peasy Banana Crumble::D
Serves 4
Pts 2½ each portion.

Ingredients:

150g low fat custard
40g rolled oats
2 ripe bananas
20g Butter (extra light)
30g golden syrup

1) Chop bananas and divide between 4 ramekins
2) Mix oats with butter and golden syrup until well mixed
3) Spread oat topping over bananas
4) Bake in oven at 180 for about 15mins till oats are golden brown
5)Divide custard between ramekins and enjoy....

P.S Not tried this yet,but will do tomoz.

Fuzzy,

This sounds like heaven!!:drool: Let us know if it's worth it!!:)

they are for the points plan, but if you are following core you only need to point the items not on the free list, so ( just from memory) in my lasagne you would only have to point the grated cheese as i think everything else is on the core free list

Has anyone got a recipe/recipes for sweet things - they're what i really crave. And i know i can't really have them, as it;s pretty much empty calories! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back