Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

RECIPES for Mousses

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JayneGreeny, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Hiya Has anyone got the recipes for making mousses?
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
  4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Remember to make sure that the water is ice, ice cold ... enjoy! :)

5. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    I think ill try some of these

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I have a mousse every day as dessert on 790 - I love them ... especially the choc orange.

I've got the method off to a T ... once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy!

7. MrB

MrB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all

I got some mix a moose last week, read the instructions (which said to use atleast 150ml of water etc) I 'd say I used around 400 - 500 of cold water , mixed it with a hand blender and popped it into the fridge for about 20 mins. It was perfect.
    The problem is, since then every attempt I have made has been a failure, I have even tried putting water in the freezer and using exactly 150ml of water incase I was adding too much.

The only difference between the first moose I mad and the others, is the shake. I used fruits of the forest the first time, but I doubt that would make much difference? I have bene using Choc mint (all I have left)

Any pointers?

Thanks

Jez

8. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I use my fabby dabby Hinari Genie to make mine ... Here's a link to it ...
    Christmas Gift for Everyone - Christmas Gift Ideas - Matalan

It's brilliant because you can blend shakes straight in the cups, just adding one of those coloured rings to drink it (less washing up!) and it does fab mousses.

I just add some cold tap water, add a shake (choc orange is my fave), then place a scoop of MAM in the middle so it's sitting on top of the shake powder, like a little raft.

Then I screw on the blender bit, tip it upside down and IMMEDIATELY stick it on the unit. Literally 15 seconds later, it's done and I pour it into a bowl. I tend to put mine in the feezer whilst I'm having my 790 dinner and it's ready when I want it.

The secret is to not allow the MAM to come into contact with water or it turns into a gelatinous blob!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.