RECIPES for Mousses

JayneGreeny

Hiya Has anyone got the recipes for making mousses?
thanks

Remember to make sure that the water is ice, ice cold ... enjoy! :)

I think ill try some of these

I have a mousse every day as dessert on 790 - I love them ... especially the choc orange.

I've got the method off to a T ... once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy!

Hi all

I got some mix a moose last week, read the instructions (which said to use atleast 150ml of water etc) I 'd say I used around 400 - 500 of cold water , mixed it with a hand blender and popped it into the fridge for about 20 mins. It was perfect.
The problem is, since then every attempt I have made has been a failure, I have even tried putting water in the freezer and using exactly 150ml of water incase I was adding too much.

The only difference between the first moose I mad and the others, is the shake. I used fruits of the forest the first time, but I doubt that would make much difference? I have bene using Choc mint (all I have left)

Any pointers?

Thanks

Jez

I use my fabby dabby Hinari Genie to make mine ... Here's a link to it ...
Christmas Gift for Everyone - Christmas Gift Ideas - Matalan

It's brilliant because you can blend shakes straight in the cups, just adding one of those coloured rings to drink it (less washing up!) and it does fab mousses.

I just add some cold tap water, add a shake (choc orange is my fave), then place a scoop of MAM in the middle so it's sitting on top of the shake powder, like a little raft.

Then I screw on the blender bit, tip it upside down and IMMEDIATELY stick it on the unit. Literally 15 seconds later, it's done and I pour it into a bowl. I tend to put mine in the feezer whilst I'm having my 790 dinner and it's ready when I want it.

The secret is to not allow the MAM to come into contact with water or it turns into a gelatinous blob!

Back