recipe's for soul source plus? really struggling!

LaurenLouise89

hi everyone, im sure there is probably a thread somewhere about recipes that ive overlooked but im really struggling to find any for soul source plus the items you can have are a bit restricting and im not the best cook in the world so could do with some inspiration particularly with quorn (i dont mind meat but plan once ive completed my journey with cambridge to go back vegetarian) also weight wise for the amount your allowed feels like you get more with quorn as its lighter. seem to find lots for the higher calorie steps like 810 calorie meals but as you know the soul source plus meal is only 200cal and limited to certain things so any recipes/advice would be sooo much appreciated!!! or any links to the thread i may off missed? thanks guys!! x

hi everyone, im sure there is probably a thread somewhere about recipes that ive overlooked but im really struggling to find any for soul source plus the items you can have are a bit restricting and im not the best cook in the world so could do with some inspiration particularly with quorn (i dont mind meat but plan once ive completed my journey with cambridge to go back vegetarian) also weight wise for the amount your allowed feels like you get more with quorn as its lighter. seem to find lots for the higher calorie steps like 810 calorie meals but as you know the soul source plus meal is only 200cal and limited to certain things so any recipes/advice would be sooo much appreciated!!! or any links to the thread i may off missed? thanks guys!! x

i second this! i too am looking..i have tried searching but can only find 810 calorie meals..any advice?xx

Back