Recipes in latest magazine.

RoxieP

Made the veg biryani in the latest SW magazine the other night and it was really nice - even my partner liked it. I served it with a basic curry sauce, I found the recipe by googling "recipe slimming world curry sauce" and found a sw press article with a good one...

I have found that some slimming world recipes can be quite minging sometimes, so it was nice to find a good one! The pasta primavera in the same magazine was also really nice, but beware of the carrot and butterbean burgers, I made them and they were bloody awful!

Kev made the butterbean carrot and corriander burgers, they were lovely but very filling, I only needed one without chips, but he had two with chips but no bun, and it kept him going all night behind the bar... We will have them again defo...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I had the Pork and Cider hot pot (P59 in the magazine) today and it was really nice. My hubby even liked it :). Well worth a try and I will definitely be doing it again.

I also did the Greek Style Lamb Casserole but that wasn't so good.

RoxieP said:
I must have done something wrong then as mine were minging!!!

Kev made ours, I can cook, but he makes a better job of it... He said he had to add breadcrumbs from a nimble loaf to hold em together, hex a of course, that might help? Xx

Kev made ours, I can cook, but he makes a better job of it... He said he had to add breadcrumbs from a nimble loaf to hold em together, hex a of course, that might help? Xx

I think mine were too garlicky, I used the garlic that my dad grows in his allotment and they are big chunky cloves, so they just tasted of raw garlic and not much else!!!

Im doing the Raspberry Meringue Kisses for our SW party on Wednesday but instead of pinky food colouring im doing some red, some blue and leaving some alone ;)
Patriotic or what!!!! it is in aid of the royal wedding after all :)

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Im doing the Raspberry Meringue Kisses for our SW party on Wednesday but instead of pinky food colouring im doing some red, some blue and leaving some alone ;)
Patriotic or what!!!! it is in aid of the royal wedding after all :)

Ruth
x

Nice idea... Xx

RoxieP said:
I think mine were too garlicky, I used the garlic that my dad grows in his allotment and they are big chunky cloves, so they just tasted of raw garlic and not much else!!!

Try em again with less garlic, I thought they were lovely... xx

Back