Recipes that I love (updated often)

Thank you for your wonderful receipes. I love your chilli. Its the best chilli I have ever had. I keep telling everyone one about it. I am working my way through them all.

Oh Ladymahayla- how I miss you!!
Come back with some more ideas pronto! :)

Just read through all 9 pages of this thread (should be doing work) but I was delighted to find really great idea which I can hopefully feel my fussy hubby too! Think I will be trying a chilli and lasagne at the weekend sounds so yum! thanks :D

Just made the chocolate pudding again and think I've nailed it!
150ml milk
1 tsp cornflour (tolerated item)
1 tsp fat reduced cocoa powder (tolerated item)
1 whole egg
2 tbsp sweetener

Mix the cornflour and milk together gradually and heat for 4 minutes stirring at 30sec intervals.
Whisk the egg in a bowl and very slowly add the hot milk mixture. Add the sweetener and cocoa and heat for another minute stirring constantly.

Yummy!!!
Cruise recipe:p

So glad I found this thread!! Can't wait to try a lot of these recipes, especially the chocolate pudding!! yum yum

Lady M, I love you! Really. Just when I was thinking here comes cruise, how I am going to make it less boring and more of an eating plan than a diet I bumped into your thread. I am loving it as the recipes looks yummy and more like food as it should be! I am busy making up a recipe book by cutting and pasting! I will print and I am sure this is my road to sucess. Thank you much plenty! (hope that means a lot, I cant finder a bigger word to thank you!)

Would have been lost without this ladies recipes!!! Simply gorgeous!!! Lady M your the best!

I made the chilli at the weekend it was delish even my hubby thought so! I did add a wee bit more chilli and crushed chillis as we love spicy food! I made a big portion thinking it would last to Tuesday ... No chance it was all gone!! :)

I also made a cottage pic topped with turnip n cauliflower mash ... Devine is all I can say I cannot wait until tomorrow PV day to scoff down the remainder that's in the fridge!

Back to curry/yog marinated chicken breast and smoked salmon scrambled eggs for today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies!!
I'm still here... : )
Huge thanks again for all the amazing comments about the recipes I've put together and posted. I'm so glad that you're finding them helpful!!
I was also amazed to see that this thread has had over 15k views... Totally unbelievable ; D
Anyway... Keep posting and pointing any struggling dukaners in this direction.
Big love,
Mahayla x

Now add one more view....and view it I did, oh my word what a clever talented lady you are to have created these recipes. I am terrible for never changing a thing in recipes, am too worried I will ruin them and its food wasted. I really really need to find out what herbs go with what thing. I have always loved cooking but I just follow the recipes and don't really think about it LOL...norty I know.

Now I can't wait to try your recipes. I have one more day of Attack and then a PV day Woo hoo, am going to try something very yummy and veggie but also want to try the chocolate or cheesecake things.

Thank you so so much for posting them, I look forward to seeing anything new you create.

i made the chilli last night - amazeballs! not only was it delicious (and definitely suitable for entertaining), but i now have frozen meals for during the week, when i have less time to cook. (well, that's the plan anyway, but OH had a taste and i don't think i'm going to be able to keep this one for myself.)

thanks lady m!

Tink I'm going to be trying some of these, love cooking and have always been an experimenting type, but with a different cupboard of ingredients needed some pointers.

Dukanista said:
i made the chilli last night - amazeballs! not only was it delicious (and definitely suitable for entertaining), but i now have frozen meals for during the week, when i have less time to cook. (well, that's the plan anyway, but OH had a taste and i don't think i'm going to be able to keep this one for myself.)

thanks lady m!

Just in case it helps, since I'm a busy gal too, I made the chili, but tweaked it just a bit for the crock pot. Now, I brown the meat the night before, add everything in the morning as I leave for work, and come home to this wonderful chili!
If anyone is interested, I can post my version. I don't want to hijack Lady M 's thread without permission though, she has helped me make my Dukan experience delicious!

Just in case it helps, since I'm a busy gal too, I made the chili, but tweaked it just a bit for the crock pot. Now, I brown the meat the night before, add everything in the morning as I leave for work, and come home to this wonderful chili!
If anyone is interested, I can post my version. I don't want to hijack Lady M 's thread without permission though, she has helped me make my Dukan experience delicious!
you can post for me, I am struggling to get extra lean mice from tescos at the moment though

In Scotland Asda sell Malcolm Allan extra lean mince which is less than 5% fat. Dont know if they sell it elsewhere as hes a Scottish producer.Tesco only seem to do around 12% fat lean mince. In Morrisons the butchers will sell you a lean steak mince which is somewhere between 5 & 10%
hope this helps ;)

we've just had an asda built in Chelt, so will go on an adventure and hunt it out x

Ooooooh!!! What a lovely thread - shall enjoy making some of these recipes

I have followed this thread since I started Dukan 4 weeks ago - but never registered. I registered just now as I am sitting down to another lovely bowl of chilli courtesy of the OP. thank you so much for posting these recipes. The chilli and the chicken and aubergine are just divine. As a non cooker I was finding the P & V days difficult these have saved me!! Thanks again! Do you have any more up your sleeve? I am down 12lbs

Back