Recipie required for lean diced pork

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by MrsLemon, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsLemon

MrsLemon Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hi, I have just bought several packs of lean cut diced pork as it was on offer. I have just shoved it in the freezer until I know what I can do with it.

Does anyone have any syn free or low syn recipies that would work with the diced pork?

Any slow cooker ones would be fab as I am back at full time college now which is turning out to be very full time!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    I love making gulash. Don't know about syns as I'm not on SW, but I'm sure someone can help you work it out:

- Roughly chopped onions, same weight as your meat
    - pork
    - Chopped tomato
    - Beef stock
    - paprika powder
    - chili powder
    - 3-4 red and yellow peppers

Soften the onion in some frylight, then add everything else, turn on slowcooker, done! The amount of tomato and stock depends on how wet you like your mixture in the slow-cooker. It doesn't affect the taste, so long as you let it all reduce well into a thickish sauce.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.