Recommend a book!!!

Have you read STOLEN? It's bloody super

Are you talking to me lol? Who wrote it? Going by the title, it sounds like my sort of thing x

Like the OP said, I'm obsessed with my kindle too, and love reading, yet I need to start reading different things! I love auto/biographys stories about traumatic events where they turn their lives around, such as the cathy glass and tory Hayden books. I also love vampire thriller and highly recommend the Vampire for Hire series by J R Rain

Yeah I also love her books too, plenty of laugh out loud moments in them all
I'm on the 4th of the shopaholic series at the mo (shopaholic & sister) and as much as I loved the first 2, the wedding one really annoyed me and this one us too! Becky Bloomwoods lies and over active imagination are so far fetched I would be worried about her mental health if she was a friend of mine! Lol!

I'm on the 4th of the shopaholic series at the mo (shopaholic & sister) and as much as I loved the first 2, the wedding one really annoyed me and this one us too! Becky Bloomwoods lies and over active imagination are so far fetched I would be worried about her mental health if she was a friend of mine! Lol!

Yeah I'm with you on that one she is a bit nuts lol

Back