Recommend a fitness dvd.!

autumnbabe

Gold Member
Can you please recommend a fitness dvd. that works and that isn't to hard to follow.
i know some of you like zumba and others like gillian biggest loser. (this one sounds to intense for me)
please let me know

Hi

The 30 day shred that Gillian does is intense but you can tone it down. You have an option of 2 different people to watch and you will be amazed at how quickly you see a difference. The first couple of times I did it I couldn't do the arms and legs at the same time, but now I am able to do it for the majority of the dvd. Although intense as you know it is only 20 mins long it is bearable. the actual exercises are simple ones and she is very good about explaining the techniques of each bit so you know you are doing things right.

I've never actually looked for fitness DVD's...where would you get that one from?? :)

Amazon have a lot of fitness DVDs, davina mccall's ones are meant to be good, I've not tried them tho. And the 10 minute solution ones seem alright, I have the dance one and it ok, not great I must admit! :)

I'm doing The Biggest Loser workout on my Xbox kinect and its fantastic......I am sure the dvd is great too...

Max and Paddy, The Power of Two - a good start if you've never done fitness DVD's before, and a good laugh!! Watch out for Margaret!!

Can you please recommend a fitness dvd. that works and that isn't to hard to follow.
i know some of you like zumba and others like gillian biggest loser. (this one sounds to intense for me)
please let me know

I got a good DVD for £3.50 from Ebay which has different difficulty levels on it. It's called Dynaband Workout.

Dyna-band - Total Body Workout [DVD Video Disc] [2004] FFDVD4010 DVD ->->-> Buy Dyna-band - Total Body Workout [DVD Video Disc] [2004] on DVD at DVDSource the secure online DVD shop for the UK and Europe

Look on ebay for that DVD :)

I am glad you got the Shred DVD, I have only done two days so far but it really works you. Yesterday I felt sick afterwards but today it was much easier, walking tonight is not the easiest but I will do it again tomorrow. There is no point in doing the exercise and not feel the results. It is very easy to follow and I have to say today it went really fast.

Good Luck

thats good to hear positive review for it..i was starting to dread doing it as it sounded so grulling..but saying that i need the dvd to shift help me along as i seem to come to a stand still. so cant wait for it to arrive now. it should come tuesday so ill be in front of it tuesday night . let me know how you get on with it

Amazing through exercise you realise you have more body than you thought ha ha.....wow workout was tough today but i love the way kinect and Bob picks up if your legs are shaking ect cos your put so much effort in .....off to drink a pond now ........
Goodluck everyone , remember by thinking positive you can make anything happen

hugs xx

Just think of the nice clothes you will be able to buy ....thats what i'm thinking of..and it spurs me on !! can't wait to be able to go into high street and buy clothes instead of catalogue online

Just think of the nice clothes you will be able to buy ....thats what i'm thinking of..and it spurs me on !! can't wait to be able to go into high street and buy clothes instead of catalogue online

I'm the same booboo just keep thinking of nice dresses and leggins oh my god not worn leggins in years, oh and a nice pear of knee highs lol

Lol. I know the feeling. Although I love buy clothes online..They could just be nicer ones now. :)

I live in leggings..and i get my boots from duo so they fit my calves......be nice to go and buy some decent jeans and skirts xx

I have really big legs, it runs in the family, my grandad and his sister were always the same and a few more. It really depresses me sometimes!! :( Just hoping i can lose some weight off them, although they are rock solid lol, but i really hate them!! So it wiould be a real achievement for me to get some leggin and knee highs!!

Back