recommendations for after 30day shred?

debtin

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I am maybe jumping the gun and as much as it kills me, I am enjoying 30 day shred workout dvd. I am half way through the second level, there are three levels, and looking for ideas for when I am complete?
I would prob start at level one again at some point but looking for new challenge. Has anyone did any of Jillian michaels other workouts or seen good results from ones by other trainers?

I've heard that 6 week 6 pack is the 'next one up'!

I am doing shred it with weights which I find fab, I also once (yes once) did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and it's a killer!

I've restarted shred so many times I'm now,on day 8 and determined to finish it! What are your stats looking like?

I am 8st 8lb .5 so for me i want to lose weight but to tone is now more important.
I did level one probably every second day but there was gap of nine days between days 8 and nine but level two am doing as much as I can.
Did a sneeky tape measure but no difference so far tho I do feel better. What about yourself?
Will go and have a look at the next one....thanks ;)

Well I have a massive baby wobble but a gorgeous baby to show for it. I'd say an inch off my bust and hips but no progress on my waist. I'm also doing mfp as SW confused me too much!

I always eat back my exercise calories though I think I need to stop that, I still stay around my daily goal.

Thanks for that. I guess we can only keep at it. Had look at some others but not proper look yet

I have been alternating Couch to 5k with Ripped in 30 - the format is basically the same, except in the 3 minutes of strength you do 3x30 second exercises and repeat instead of 30 secs and 1 min. Overall I like the workout more, but some of the moves are quite bizarre and I've needed to modify them so I don't injure myself. I don't feel it works me as well either, I haven't had close to the inch loss in 5 weeks of this as I did with 30DS.

6 week 6 pack is great though!

Back